Reviews for Brave New World
Update please!
Some random pers chapter 1 . 6/13
R u gonna update?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/6
I love the story you've written here.

The interaction between Jiraiya and Minato is awesome - showing that Jiraiya's already unable to deal with his losses and the things he's lived through. Probably why he'd disappear in canon after Minato and Kushina's deaths.

Also, I love Minato going "but who would have done this" and Jiraiya answering 'everyone, Minato, /everyone/'. And, Cat 'remedying' Jiraiya's activities. And Naruto struggling to remember codes and Yondaime freezing and ordering everyone out.

Very fun to read.
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 5/3
this really sounds like a good story and i think you should continue it
jupimako chapter 1 . 5/1
I wish there was more! This was great too.
emily4498 chapter 1 . 4/3
Your writing is pretty good! You have to continue this!
JazzdeWatt chapter 1 . 3/31
If you don't finish this, I will hunt you down and make you.
Just kidding. But seriously.
Hatred chapter 1 . 3/15
Fuck! I am getting tired of this shit. Every time I am interested in something, the fucking authors always never finishes it. Dude, what the fucking point if you can't even get pass one chapter? Ugh you just have to fucking continue this.
xxkiiroisenkoxx chapter 1 . 3/6
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OMGGGGGGGG PLZ CONTINUE THE STORY! PRETTY PLEASE! IT'S SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!
SharinganKageOfRamen chapter 1 . 3/1
You can't do that you can't leave us withal cliff hanger like that!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 2/15
So Kushina and Minato didn't get together and then have Naruto in this one then, or was it just before they revealed Naruto's parentage in the series?
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 2/12
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
frodalulz chapter 1 . 2/1
Hey this is pretty awesome. ARe you going to continue it? Because that was a stupendous cliff hanger you left it on.
Bananataur chapter 1 . 1/24
MORE!
pc's hate P.C chapter 1 . 1/23
Seems interesting. I wanna know what's next!