Reviews for Brave New World
Ilovexovers chapter 1 . 7/6
Are you going to continue this?
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/16
I liked this fic! I liked the explanation of how Naruto survived his jutsu and why he would have to be sent to another world for his death to still matter. Very cool! Thanks for writing!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 1/7
love it I cannot wait to see what more you come up with for this fic and to see more of your work I love how you write Naruto he is awesome
nekolovesyou chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
plzzzzz updateee
TakaT0 chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Plz update any/all your stories. They’re all really good. Plz. Ty. Sincerely, Taka
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
awesome 1st chapter! .
kaida171 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
This fic needs to be continued as well please! Absolutely wonderful!
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I really like the premise, I'd certainly love to read more if you ever get around to it.
manga.geek.3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
:o I really like where this story is going! You have GOT to update sometime in the future, because I would so totally read what you've got. :D
Maxine chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Uzumaki Naruto... You seriously need to update this thing, whoever you are that is responsible for this story...
TheOlympus chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Pity you didn't continue this story..
Mee chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
Really good start
TheEdifier chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
really love your take on this, dimension/time travel is a well loved plot of mine and your creativity is really fun to read. Thanks!
YO chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
SHIT! Creaking out here! Totally freaking! This is awesome and really well written. I think that you've got something great going on here! Please continue it!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 3/7/2017