Reviews for Brave New World
VinniVVicci chapter 1 . 7/25
plz update author-san
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 7/16
Please update! This seems like it'll be very interesting. I can't wait to read when naruto finds out that minato is his dad. I'm guessing Naruto is around the age of 12-13 in this? The younger the better though. I can't wait to read how minato will react with his living son from a different world. Hopefully over protective! Please continue this!
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 7/3
Continue please
amr56 chapter 1 . 5/25
This is interesting and well-written. Thanks!
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 3/27
interesting
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 1 . 2/27
MEH I WANT MORE!
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 2/15
I wish you'd continue this. Most AU stories aren't this well written. The only problem could be that Naruto is a total powerhouse and could easily destroy most of the Akatsuki in this new world without much trouble.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Yes I like this a lot
naruto1389 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Dear author..
i see that it has been a really long time since you posted the story but please do update if possible..it would be so awesome!
you are an amazing writer..and if here is any other profile or site you write now a days do leave a line..i would absolutely love to read more :D
Aliaissa chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Is this fic doomed? Will it never be updated again?
Turtle D. Dragneel chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I absolutely love all 3 of your stories they are all on my favorites and it's been a while so if you don't see this ever than that doesn't matter bout if you do see this than i think youn should keep writing even if you think you're writing isn't good anymore or something it is fine you really don't even have to write it just give us a schapter telling us the you stooped writing
littleditto chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Hope you update this again
Reader chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Is there going to be any new updates? I hope so, this is a great fanfic so far.
Astral and Celestial chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Ouch, that has GOT to hurt. Wait, you mean Naruto doesn't know Minato is his dad? BTW, where's Kushina?

Looking forward to more!
Very nice story, very fascinating. I like the pass codes and how Naruto tried to dispel the genjutsu. Hehe, bet they were shocked by his healing speed~
I love it too! Really looking forward to more~
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Very interesting. I hope you plan to wright more of this story