Reviews for Lyre, Lyre, Pants on Fire
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
You need to write more Tiva, oh god...this is wonderful. Angsty Tiva is just perfect - sad and angsty and feelsy, but perfect. I love how you write them here, too. I love Ziva's thoughts about how it's taken years to really get this close to Tony, and now it feels like they're back at the beginning. The start of the freeverse - 'hard jagged edges' - was a perfect way to begin, also - Ziva isn't just that cold exterior she sometimes shows.

'EJ Barrett Must Die' - oh, Ziva. That was wonderful - I would say that was my favorite line, Ziva thinking that there was a movie called that (a lovely nod to Ziva's occasional moments of cultural ineptitude)...and then it got angsty because it's jealousy. TIVA FEELS. I love the line about how Tony shutting up hurts more than anything, too...considering how Tony tends to run his mouth off a bit, him /not/ talking would probably be a bit of a shock. Great job as always, sis!
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Ah look! The first NCIS fic of yours that I've read! And it's wonderful because ARGH EJ just go away my goodness. And all of the Tiva goodness is here! And I absolutely loved the idea of Tony "shutting up" hurting more than anything he could say because that makes wonderful sense because Tony is such a CHATTERBOX and, really, there's definitely something wrong if he's silent. I love this to pieces and I just cannot wait for those two to finally get their act together, my goodness.
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I loved it! haha and I absolutely hate EJ too! :)
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Good poem, but you already gave yourself a compliment with your comment at the end.
apedarling chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i hate EJ too! And great job, i never read the poems cuz i usually dont like them, but i like this:)