Reviews for Domestic Disturbance
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
Hello. Yesterday I finished my DVD box set of BBC Wallander and felt in need of some more. Well done on capturing the grudging respect and exasperation of the interaction between Kurt and Magnus. You managed to inject that repetition of visiting sites to sift for clues and the reluctance of people to speak to police even when their lives are at risk. Not as dark or as gory as the series, but that's ok, as that made me squirm and turn away. Thanks £££
theMoriarty chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
i like it.
ringbearers-gaurdian chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
That was absolutely brilliant and worthy of the Wallandar name!
Shadow Chaser chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Short and sweet - wonderfully written and visually represented with both Kenneth and Tom in my heads. :D
Naeshira chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Loved it. I was literally imagining the whole thing in the actors of the show. D
It was well-written, and I'm glad I'm reading this now, and not while you were writing it. I got it all at once. Nice job!
Freyalyn chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
That was a sweet little story - I love the smiles at the end!
Ardna chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
*wild applause* Fantastic work, love! I have such a delight in the way you write Magnus and Kurt. I like it that, compared to the show, your Magnus is less stuck-up and more sassy/sarcastic, which I personally like much better. Your Kurt is also totally lovable, still very gruff but not so socially inept. I like that you made them your own!

So sad for Tracy. Some people will do anything to keep up appearances, and it's disappointing. To be watching her mother die, and living with the death of her brother... no wonder she snapped.

And well done, Magnus, coming to the rescue when you still have concussion. I had one, once, they make things interesting. I burst out laughing at your final paragraph; indignant Kurt and Magnus are the best Kurt and Magnus. XD
Goodbye GoatHill chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Nice exchange between Wallander and Martinsson.
Astrum Ululatum chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
This is brilliant. I love it. :)
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
I thought for sure I reviewed this.. oh well. Great work, and a light hearted moment perfectly in character at the end there. It was a pleasure reading this, and I will read it again. Love it love it love it.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Totally loved it! Such a great story! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
I loved it! Thanks so much for finishing, it was fantastic
IcyDrummer chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
I have to say, dialogue is clearly your specialty; it's absolutely superb! There were some typos sprinkled throughout the story, mainly missing quotation, but otherwise it was very enjoyable. I feel like I know these characters even though I've never even seen the show! (I watched some "best of" videos for Magnus on YouTube because of Hiddles.)

Job well done. *pats on back*
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Oh man! Its over? :(
Well, write another one!
Hawkslayer chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Amazing story, well done. Your writing is truly incredible and the characterisation is absolutely perfect. I hope to read more Wallander fics from you soon. :)