Reviews for Actions Left More Permanent
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Asdfghjkl! This. Is. Amazing.

:O

I just LOVED Scorpius in this! He is so different than most people write him and it's just really really worked. The idea of him being more like a Greengrass than a Malfoy was really intriguing and something I never really thought about. I think I like him better this way, actually! _

Scor/Harry? I didn't see that coming! I thought he didn't want to run into Albus 'cause Scor/Albus is a pretty popular pairing! I was really surprised when he blurted out that he slept with Harry. You made it work, though, and now I kind of find that pairing intriguing.

But, Scorpius/Percy is just too perfect! I loved how understanding, but still Percyish Percy was in this. I don't usually care much for Percy, but you wrote him in a very enjoyable way. I was just waiting for them to snog and when they finally did asdfghjkl it was just so amazing! The way Percy was a mentor to Scorpius and kind of helped him sort out his life and then became something more just worked so well! I really like this pairing!

:D

"Let's pretend for one gracious minute that I'm a bloody idiot like my youngest brother."

OMM, RON BASHING! This made me laugh really hard! I mean, I don't hate Ron, but he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

XP

Yes, this fic DOES call for a sequel!

-Morghen
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Oh, this was really good! I love your characterization of Scorpius, and the bit of Percy/Oliver (another ship I kind of like). Great job.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Percy is amazing! I had a lot of trouble for a long time seeing him as any sort of romantic/sexual being, but now that I can I love him :D And I love the way you write Scorpius being more like his mother's side of the family than his father's.

I found Draco kinda sad in this. Like a man that's been beaten down by life (which he kinda is). Most people usually write him as completely getting over his childhood or being all consumed by it when neither extreme is super realistic. It was kinda nice to see him in another context.

I'd love to see how Scorp's family (and the Weasley clan, for that matter) react when they are formally introduced! Sequel? :D
TheMasterSlytherin chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This is absolutely wonderful! You are a very good writer, you kept me wondering throughout a lot of the story wondering why Scorp was worried. I just loved the ending as well~

And a sequel you say? Please yes!
lowi chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was fantastic, mew! Such an amazing pairing, and so believable, wonderfully written! Yay for the happy ending, but, a sequel would be really nice! XD

Oh, and I so liked all these M&MWPs showing up! ;)

Great work mew!