Reviews for Welcome to the Family
Unwelcome Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
So she was adopted, and her adoptive family name is Morgan? Hmm, sounds familiar... ;)

I'm enjoying this story so far, it is similar to how I imagined the story continuing - with Alma's daughter living "under the radar", and Armacham up to their old tricks again and eventually discovering the girl's existence, forcing Point Man back into action to protect her.

The only criticism I have is the use of other people's OCs, it makes for a confusing, cobbled-together story IMO. After all, it's your story and you should probably have some idea of the major characters planned out already, not really allowing for other people to throw their own characters in without disrupting your storyline.

Anyway, it's mostly working OK so far. I just really hope you continue this, and that your decision to let other people contribute hasn't caused you to lose direction or run out of steam.
Onsholo chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Lol!DEATH TO THE TEACHES!
grandshadowseal chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
this is great can't wait for the next chapter!
Rocketfist chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Awesome...faved already...
Skullface 12-23-1994 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I am a real fan of F.E.A.R. I always wanted to see a story with the Third, and I am glad that I found this long before. I hope you find my story intriguing. I always wondered what the Third Child's life would be like, thanks for reminding me of this story. I hope that you finish some day, I like the perspective of Lucy. I hope that she and Point Man are able to reunite with each other.

Any ways, I hope this gets finished soon, from looking at the publishing date, I can see this has been around for a long time.
X chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
There's a lot of OC's it's kind of making me lose interest can you just focus on Lucy
LuluCalliope chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Wow, I'm really enjoying this story!

I did have an idea for two OCs a little while ago...twin girls named Moanna and Maura. I was wondering...what if there were other children, other girls like Alma? What if they taught her how to use her powers? Sort of like how Alma talks to Lucy...meh, it's just an idea, and it's not a very good one.
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
thickening plot and sudden revelations. loving it so far. are you still accepting OCs this late in the plot?
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
HAHAHA, oh God, I wish I could have done that to most of my teachers. This story just peaked my curiosity.
Alardem chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
Hey, good to see you finally back with an update. Seems like you've been aching to express that overload of ideas that your beta readers have been giving you. I'm definitely intrigued and will wait for whatever you've got next!
TheDude5000 chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
Impressive man. Keep it up.
BrazeRancor chapter 17 . 7/21/2012
Assassination ho! Great to see you back.
WoWMotherFan45 chapter 17 . 7/21/2012
Soo much win. :)
TheDude5000 chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
Jeez man! And here I thought you'd died or something. Good to see you back.
Kaijudospartan chapter 15 . 3/1/2012
Hmm... it's either Remnants or Spectres. Both from Alma' apparitions...Good chapter, as always, though I have to say you're taking your sweet time. Oh well. Can help looking forward to the appearance of Becket. Just a little muse of mine here. He might or might not be able to control some Replica forces. Y'know, since Fettel coyld, too. Meh. Anyway, keep on writing, and update soon. I mean really else (Insert vague threat here.)