Reviews for Love Is Eternal
GingerMouse15 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
that was the most*no offense by the way*crap story going and I mean its worse than my mothers version of incy wincy spider*again no offense*
Sage of Eyes chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Exactly what I was looking for after so many Harry happy-to-take-a-vampire-up-the-ass Potter
VeroSev chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Interesting story... I liked it XD!
jafr86 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Great one-shot I hope you do more potter hellsing crossovers in the future.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
lovely and sad
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
an interesting idea, even if the result was somewhat stilted and lacked substance. one fairly large error though. as knights, they would be referred to as Sir Harry and Sir (Dame, if you want to get technical) Integra. NEVER as Sir Potter or Sir Hellsing.
PotterFrkInTx chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
There any chance you might write what took place between those five years? You know, describe how they actually came to love one another, any battles that may have taken place with vampires and various other undead and the like? Tell us more Tiger!
Esus927 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This story is like a sandwich without the meat.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Sweet story as it is, but I wish you had written more of it.
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
i like it.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Short but still very well done. A good twist on the Marriage Contract cliche. ~GraysonPaladin
BleachedShadow chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Aww. Great story.

Loved it.
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was a well writen one chapter story.
webpixie chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
ah wonderful idea. was kinda sad it was a oneshot but better that then an unmotivated attempted at a multi-chap fic. maybe at some point you can add on little drabble/one-shots to it with glimpses of their life? anyway i did enjoy what you do have here so good job.
Danyeda Goofy Panterita chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
It was kinda fast, but I like it

Better Integra than Ginny I must say.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »