Reviews for Love Is Eternal
Ghostwriter71 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Whoa, this was an incredible story! Although Alucard always has the gruff exterior, I know that he does care for sir Integra, so I could see him crying a bit at her death. Just wow, this story is really, really good. I really can't say much more than that, so I'll shut up.

Oh-took a quick peek at your profile...while I have to admit that I'm not really in to female/female pair ups, I do agree with most of your HP pairings. As for Twilight, see comment above, but: I LOVE Alice! Even had my picture taken with Ashley Greene. NOT a huge fan of "Twilight" in general though, but I think that if Alucard ever showed up in Voltera, the Volturi would be beyond screwed. :D
Piterio chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was nice but i wish there be more of it. Still i liked this story a lot.
killroy225 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
very good story, maybe you could make a multichapter version of this sometime?
GingerMouse15 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
that was the most*no offense by the way*crap story going and I mean its worse than my mothers version of incy wincy spider*again no offense*
Sage of Eyes chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Exactly what I was looking for after so many Harry happy-to-take-a-vampire-up-the-ass Potter
VeroSev chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Interesting story... I liked it XD!
jafr86 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Great one-shot I hope you do more potter hellsing crossovers in the future.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
lovely and sad
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
an interesting idea, even if the result was somewhat stilted and lacked substance. one fairly large error though. as knights, they would be referred to as Sir Harry and Sir (Dame, if you want to get technical) Integra. NEVER as Sir Potter or Sir Hellsing.
PotterFrkInTx chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
There any chance you might write what took place between those five years? You know, describe how they actually came to love one another, any battles that may have taken place with vampires and various other undead and the like? Tell us more Tiger!
Esus927 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This story is like a sandwich without the meat.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Sweet story as it is, but I wish you had written more of it.
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
i like it.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Short but still very well done. A good twist on the Marriage Contract cliche. ~GraysonPaladin
BleachedShadow chapter 1 . 8/12/2011