Reviews for Love Is Eternal
yasuhei chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I like the way you skipped from the premise, past the interesting bits and directly to character deaths. Okay, that's a lie I didn't really like it.

I'd love to see this as an actual story, however currently it is not. I hope one day it is expanded to become one.
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
very nice.
korrd chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I liked it but much like some of Tjin's works on TTH it feels somewhat empty. If not continuing could you possibly add on some one-shots that show Harry and Integra's lives together? Or perhaps how they raised their children, Harry's first meeting with Alucard, how his children interacted with the vampires, etc.
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
great story, very well done, good as is, while retaining the potential for expansion.

nicely done.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was an interesting fic here, and hope that we might see some more of this AU one day, and see how married life is , sort of a portrait if you will, of how things might have been skewed with both of their worlds because of this.
blackwolfgirl88 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
i know you dont plant to continue this story line but it would be interesting if you wrote a seprate story of the time inbetween. i did like this
Res7borg chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Nicely written but the ending was a bit of a let down. Wish you could have made this longer.
Techpriest of Tzeentch chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I will admit that this left me rather dissatisfied. A foul mood, a conversation of reluctance, and death. Not quite what I had hoped for in a primary Romance secondary drama.
917brat chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
this is intresting in a really sweet way.
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
awsome 1 shot left me wanting more thanks for the read )
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Interesting one-shot. I wonder if Harry ever joined Integra on a hunt? If so, did he wow her with magic or sheer Gryffindor courage and stupidity?
IONICWAKE chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
one shot? ONE SHOT! I think not !

sharpen the pitchforks ... light the torches... prepare the Rack folks

or do what works best.

beg.

please?

pretty please?

with sugar on top?

beware i may start pouting.
Creepy Kiki chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I know you have no plans to continue or expand this but I still wish there was more. I would have liked to have seen more about Harry and Integra actually falling in love with each other.
Valiant Naberius chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Short and very sweet. It's a damn shame you don't plan on expanding this.
Acedia's Apathetic Simplicity chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Beautiful that's all I can say. Beautiful.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »