Reviews for What the heck is an Ocelot anyway?
WWWWWHHHHHYYYY! This is sooooo good and your last update was in 2013 are you kidding me! How could you leave it on such a cliffhanger? I really want you to update it gets my emotions going you're such a good author please please update.
Doveflight chapter 18 . 10/11/2014

H-he shot Kisa? WHAT THE FUDGE!? I was shipping them from the beginning hoping they would work out and Snake would go and die or something, *Whimpers* Ocelot whyyy ;n;

Is this going to be updated since its been over a year?
DeadlyShadows-KuroOni chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
Just when I was starting to think f this as too sexual and romantic for me, you do this! Please update soon! It's very rare to find an MGS fanfic that I really like and gets to me! So thank you!
Sybele chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
Yes Kisa, you love Snake! :D
Aw, man, I'm so sad because of him, also :( Poor Snake, his heart must be shattered now... Kisa you have to do something girl! D: and Ocelot, you little shausgsaud! ò.ó
Pleaseeee, make Snake and Kisa see each other in the next chappy! I want so much to him to be happy(and her too, of course)! :(
And very good chaps, both 16 and 17(16 being the best :D)
continue soon!
hidden within the tardis chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
Oh my god oh my god oh my god! I have to know what's going to happen next update soon! Please
fermataleon chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
Ahh! This is such a great fanfiction. All these ambivalent feelings Kisa has makes the story so emotional and sad.
Her whole situation with Snake reminds me of the song All I Need by Within Temptation.
Can't wait for the next chapter -
Anime-freak-225-0691 chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
Now what is Snake doing
Sybele chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
So sweet! :) but I'm a little sad because of Snake :( I think if I were him, I'd be really depressed with Kisa's "kind of rejection" XD
Seriously, loved the moments between them in this chap :D
Looking for the next oneee!
Riggnorok chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
Nice job of Kisa's backstory it was well detail. I can't wait for next update.
Sybele chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Kyaa, I posted the review on the wrong chapter XDD anyways, that was what I wanted to say about this one :) I'm really enjoying the story! Sorry for not reviewing so frequently, I've been a bit busy these times... xP
Sybele chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Aww man, I want so bad a kiss btw Snake and Kisa! They're just too cute together! *-*
And I didn't find the chap boring, I just got a bit sad for Snake, he seems to be broken-hearted! :(

Anxious for the next chappy! D
JGBishop24 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FAN-FIC, I've been searching for a ocelot/oc and I love your writing. Keep up the good work!
Sybele chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Yayy! I was like crazy searching for an OCxSnake fanfiction :D and this one is great!
I totally love it! /o/
Please update soon!
Riggnorok chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
This is my favorite metal gear fan fic, keep it up
Mr. White777 chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
This is awesome fan fic. I am big fan of Metal Gear, when are you gonna update I hope soon. I just can't wait for it!