Reviews for Tiring Game
PanonLove chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I have a new respect for Scabior now. This is really something. :) I love that he saved her in the end.

*favorite!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
loved that he protected her, then saved her in the end! just kinda warms the heart :)
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
-falls head over heels in love with you-

As though I wasn't already, this just cememted it. Beautiful, you gave something to a character who I wasn't that bothered by and enhanced my loved for an incredibly hot snatcher.

Fantastic, you continue to astonish me with your skill at freeverse.
RoyalJamboree chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Aww, I love this. I looked up Fleur and Scabior after getting the pairing for your competition, so that's mainly why I'm here. :)

First of all, I'm a sucker for freeverse and your's is true artistry.

'Once upon a war' was one of my favorite lines. It struck my core in that lovely way.

This story made me realize that, as a half-breed and traitor and member of the order, Fleur was really up there on the most wanted list. I never thought about that.

My other favorite lines, thought not as heart stoppingly striking to me at the last one I pointed out, were 'Hero or heretic', and the comparison parts about good and evil.

In the end I'm left wondering what happened, why she never went back to Shell Cottage, and at war with myself for wishing she would go back to good Bill but also stay and heal Scabior's twisted heart!

Anyways, wonderful and inspiring piece. I'll be off to find further inspiration and keep this couple alive!
SuburbanOblivion chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
damn. youre like some sort of internet e e cummings...
lowi chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I really loved this freeverse! As always your style is terrific, so flowing and beautiful!

And the plot in this - amazing!

Loved this (among others) line: "Once