Reviews for Evacuate the Dancefloor
icegoddess54 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
have you seen cardgamesFTW on i love his videos but bakuras gay in some of them
CurlyBookWriter94 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I love how these pairings are getting popular now love yur story
Etsuko An chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awww, it was funny in the beginning and sweet at the end. i liked it. :)
RiverTear980 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Excuse me as I laugh maniacally! Teeeehhheeeheeeheeeee! Ok, that was sorta more like a squeal, but what the heck, it's all the same. Anywhoodles, ...Teeheehee.

Ok, I promise I'll stop now. Pinky swear.

I love how Ryou called Bakura a lesbian. It took me so long to comprehend that in my mind. I was like "les? I thought he was a guy...that would make him straight, right?" *fisthead* dummy me. And the Malik infomercial. I might record something like that and have that as my answering machine...hehe. And caller ID is irrelevant! It lies desu! And that's MY address! Ooh, you stalker xD And when "murder" is written upon Bakura's face, he doesn't have much luck washing it off. Haha, pun.

Ok, time to press "enter" and make sure autocorrect doesn't get too annoying. Oops, too late lol. Early conversation of Bakura and the soon-to-be-announced Anzu is win! Oh, if only Malik and Marik were there to hear that.. and yes, Bakura is a perv. But he's my perv.

Bakura: When was this decided?

Me: It has always been this way, you've just never known it...

Bakura: O.O'

I love their random little spat! It's so adorable :D and I suppose I should actually watch "Footloose" for some unnecessary context...later. And I agree! His eyes are so rolled, they're like dough!

Ryou: I'm sorry to say that her puns are getting worse and worse.

Me: I can vouch for that. The last good pun I made was at marching band and we had a lot of bari saxes there that day, and I said "we have so many baris that we could make jam!"

Akane: How is this relevant?

Me: it isn't, but I like writing a lot :)

D'awww! They're so cute when they're dancing together! I shall glomp them all! And I love Titanic/My heart Will Go On! Wootish! And finally...it clicks. Took ya long enough xD

I want to know what this bet was... Hmmmm... *thinks dirty thoughts*

Everyone: NOOOOO!

Sigh. So particular. And poor Anzu-chan! She needs an extra hug. On the flip side, they did make official friends for about 15 seconds! That's a start! And I think Kura needs a mega-hug.

Bakura: Stay away from me, crazy woman!

I like how Kura compared her to a snake though. I luffles metaphors! *wolfwhistles* and mah Yami-chan is lookin gorgeous, as always an Ryou. Has. THE POWAH! lol.

Akane: He remembers me! *swoon*

Me: Akane likes-no. Loves how you portrayed her! Dai-dai-daisuki! An Bakura's jerkiness is astounding! Pay attention to yo woman, darnit!

Akane: Nom nom nom nom nom... I like spying on my friends...

I love the mini-rant that Anzu has explaining everything I'm just going to auto-assume that she doesn't know about Malik and Marik then... And only MY stupid iPod would autocorrect Marik to Marijuana. Fail.

I liek this song! I liek it a lot! *dances* and Ryou should know not to sneak up on people! Bad idea xD and crotch-shot ftw! Lololololololol! And those two are just about as good at dancing as I am! Completely failing! Hurray! And kiss! Yay! Hmmm, I'm getting ideas... *eyebrow waggles* and just... AWWE! DOUBLE AWWE! MEGA-SUPER-KAWAII-DESU AWWE!

Ore-sama approves of this with a capital heart! I love you sooooo much right now!

~Riv