Reviews for New Life's Resolution
PanonLove chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Whoa, mew. So deep :) oh, and there's a bit of action and drama too! Loveeeeeee!
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh wow! This was amazing!

:O

I liked the way Narcissa and Astoria interacted. It showed a darker side to Narcissa that wasn't really shown in the books, but was still in character for her. I could really picture her wanting the perfect family because, as Andromeda said, family did mean a lot to her. I could see why Narcissa wanted to control Astoria like that if she was afraid of Astoria ruining her perfect little family and I liked how because of that, Astoria went to the only person who would really understand.

As another review said, I really liked how you showed the emotional bond and attachment between Astoria and Andromeda. It made their relationship (or implied future relationship) really believable.

This was amazing, mew! And I think it calls for a sequel! *wants to now how Astoria and Andy work out*

:D

-Morghen
lowi chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
And you've done it again mew: managing to write a "weird pairing" in an extremely believable way, and so wonderfully!

I thought this was great, loved the characterisations, and especially how you had portrayed Astoria! Great work!
evilrobinbird chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This story is really nice. What I particularly like is that you seemed to focus more on the emotional bond between Andy and Astoria. It's not just about the physical attraction, it's more about them opening up to each other and forming that bond. It's a lovely change from other femslash stories. :)