Reviews for Nobody's Child
cantorahagedoorn chapter 6 . 2/7
Lovely story!
Conner has a lot of insecurities...
Good that does are resolved now!
Keep up the good work!
Skystar901 chapter 6 . 1/25
This is really good! Will you be doing a sequel, like a short one-shot with the Daily Planet's staff reactions?
hash chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
Love it! Second time reading this, and I still love it just as much as first time!
I wish there was more of this, like of their normal life, and I feel like Clark was too easy forgiven. I think Connor should be a little pissed about his treatment, maybe not immediately, cause he was so desperatly in need of affection, but like later after living with Clark for a while, there should be some tension, and then there should be some more hurt/comfort with older Conner. Agh I just want more!
I liked your Louis, I think I would like it better if she knew from the start, but still she was cool
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
Awww, I love Clark when he isn't being a douche!
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Awwww! I love this, and go Lois!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Love it
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
Aww... seriously, this is adorable.
Jessica Jayme Bell chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Awwwwwww
So adorable XD
misskittycatastic chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
Aw so sweet I liked the end!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
This is the cutest thing i have ever read...really really heartwarming...love it to the moon and back.
jbadillodavila chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
Ttt
Elioenai chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
This is amazing. I love it!
Are you going to write a sequel? :)
mortalathena chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
this chapter is kind of inappropriate for a k rating might want to change it to t.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Oh my god I love this story! Seriously fabulous. I was having the worst day and this made me smile. Thank you so much.
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
heh nice ending, de-aged fics are always fun and cute