Reviews for Nobody's Child
Jean Swift chapter 1 . 2/7
why is someone cutting onions?
ShaiGar chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
You've got him speaking and acting like a two year old, not a five year old. You really should just adjust the written age to suit how you've written him. Otherwise people should be asking if the kids retarded.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2017
This was amazing!
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 6 . 9/17/2017
This story was so amazing! It also reminded me why I hate Lois Lane so much… For some reason, I can't seem to find many good Conner & Clark bonding fics but you have succeeded! :D
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 3 . 9/16/2017
You're seriously going to make me cry! I love this!
Toni42 chapter 6 . 8/24/2017
Okay. I have seriously loved this, ESPECIALLY the ending. It's quite the coincidence that I found out about Bruce's 'alter ego' Matches just earlier today after getting a Batman comic from the library. Anyway, great job!
Fabro de Omres chapter 6 . 7/4/2017
Aww, this was so good!
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 6 . 6/19/2017
Loved this entire thing since the first tike I read it. The idea is I good and original. Connor as a toddler was absolutely adorable. Clark trying to manage him was hilarious. Him realizing how truly wonderful and genuine Connor is though... how much he just wants to be accepted...
That was priceless.
Really enjoyed this
wildtrance chapter 6 . 5/27/2017
Cute. And so needed to be done.
Lex's obsession with Superman... it may be just be that I'm a fujoshi but that screams "I have a crush on you but I can't/won't admit even to myself!" And the fact that Superboy is also his just proves that fact.
So in short the scene with the henchwomen talking about Lex was greatly appreciated.

Finally! Lois isn't an idiot! Hallelujah! Conner should call her mom in private...
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2017
I'm dying of laughter right now!
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Genial gr
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
should have married bruce dear if you did not want the farm boy early morning thing. I mean with bruce you can be lazy as long as Alfred does not find it amusing to wake you... or Dick... or any of the other bat XD...
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
oh your evil...clifey I want this story to be a real part the show dang it all I love it! XD please follow me on YouTube XD give me your thoughts please My user name is

one my videos are RedHoodJasonToddMix and the pic. is me a girl women what ever lol. ( i am 27 with a weeeeeee FUN MIND XD ) and dress in a batgirl hood full outfit and red lip stick so hope that helps you find me and my email is
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
HA! take that Clark should have cared lol XD i bet bruce is laughing at him haha XD