Reviews for Nobody's Child
hash chapter 6 . 10/4
Love it! Second time reading this, and I still love it just as much as first time!
I wish there was more of this, like of their normal life, and I feel like Clark was too easy forgiven. I think Connor should be a little pissed about his treatment, maybe not immediately, cause he was so desperatly in need of affection, but like later after living with Clark for a while, there should be some tension, and then there should be some more hurt/comfort with older Conner. Agh I just want more!
I liked your Louis, I think I would like it better if she knew from the start, but still she was cool
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix chapter 4 . 9/9
Awww, I love Clark when he isn't being a douche!
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix chapter 3 . 9/9
Awwww! I love this, and go Lois!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 6 . 8/8
Love it
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 6 . 5/30
Aww... seriously, this is adorable.
Jessica Jayme Bell chapter 6 . 5/10
So adorable XD
misskittycatastic chapter 4 . 4/6
Aw so sweet I liked the end!
This is the cutest thing i have ever read...really really it to the moon and back.
jbadillodavila chapter 6 . 2/1
Elioenai chapter 6 . 1/11
This is amazing. I love it!
Are you going to write a sequel? :)
mortalathena chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
this chapter is kind of inappropriate for a k rating might want to change it to t.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Oh my god I love this story! Seriously fabulous. I was having the worst day and this made me smile. Thank you so much.
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
heh nice ending, de-aged fics are always fun and cute
NicoCheesediPizzaAngelo chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Argh! That was so cute! It was just perfect! I love it! This is amazing! I don't know what else to say! Just that I loved this story! It is perfect!
Sorry I'm not saying anything more coherent, I just found this story perfect. :)

Igornerd chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Lex is afraid of having being replaced?!
The poor thing...

Superman being so worried about Conner's disappearance to just go to Lois' place with his costume on was...incredibly in character.
The fact that Lois had left some clues about the fact that she had figured it out make it even more funny in hindsight. had Clark give Conner "The Talk".

Best father\son story about those two ever.