Reviews for Nobody's Child
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 6 . 9/17
This story was so amazing! It also reminded me why I hate Lois Lane so much… For some reason, I can't seem to find many good Conner & Clark bonding fics but you have succeeded! :D
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 3 . 9/16
You're seriously going to make me cry! I love this!
Toni42 chapter 6 . 8/24
Okay. I have seriously loved this, ESPECIALLY the ending. It's quite the coincidence that I found out about Bruce's 'alter ego' Matches just earlier today after getting a Batman comic from the library. Anyway, great job!
Fabro de Omres chapter 6 . 7/4
Aww, this was so good!
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 6 . 6/19
Loved this entire thing since the first tike I read it. The idea is I good and original. Connor as a toddler was absolutely adorable. Clark trying to manage him was hilarious. Him realizing how truly wonderful and genuine Connor is though... how much he just wants to be accepted...
That was priceless.
Really enjoyed this
wildtrance chapter 6 . 5/27
Cute. And so needed to be done.
Lex's obsession with Superman... it may be just be that I'm a fujoshi but that screams "I have a crush on you but I can't/won't admit even to myself!" And the fact that Superboy is also his just proves that fact.
So in short the scene with the henchwomen talking about Lex was greatly appreciated.

Finally! Lois isn't an idiot! Hallelujah! Conner should call her mom in private...
CAT BURGLARY FOR INSTANCE!
I'm dying of laughter right now!
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 4/18
Genial gr
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 5 . 4/11
should have married bruce dear if you did not want the farm boy early morning thing. I mean with bruce you can be lazy as long as Alfred does not find it amusing to wake you... or Dick... or any of the other bat family...lol... XD...
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
oh your evil...clifey I want this story to be a real part the show dang it all I love it! XD please follow me on YouTube XD give me your thoughts please My user name is
JenniferCooperFullSailComputerAnimation

one my videos are RedHoodJasonToddMix and the pic. is me a girl women what ever lol. ( i am 27 with a weeeeeee FUN MIND XD ) and dress in a batgirl hood full outfit and red lip stick so hope that helps you find me and my email is
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
omgs YES DANG IT THE SHOW SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS YOU SHOULD GIVE THEM NOTES :D
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
HA! take that Clark should have cared lol XD i bet bruce is laughing at him haha XD
Christina chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
Can you do a story where Connor and his older twin are watching tv before breakfast when Match and Connor sneak out of the mountain to go to a new toy store that they wanted to see and when they are done with the toy store Connor says that they should go to the Ice Cream store but Match thinks they should go back to the mountain before anyone finds out that they are gone but they start arguing with each other because Match knows they will be looking for them even though he wants to go to the Ice Cream store too so after of arguing with each other for a while Match then changes his mind and they go to the Ice Cream store when they almost there when they find Batman and Nightwing are blocking them from going anywhere and when Batman ask where they are going they tell him that they are going to the Ice Cream Store to get Ice Cream but the twins get upset when Batman tells them that they can't go to the Ice Cream store when they hear that they can't go they become upset that they try to walk around Batman but when Batman blocks thier way again they become really upset and they push on Batman legs to move him out of thier way but they can't get him to move because he's much bigger than them so they start to hitting that Batman legs and the twins notice that they are being picked up by Batman and Nightwing and the twins start struggling in thier arms trying to get free but when they see that they are going towards the Batmobile instead of the Ice Cream Store they struggle even more and they start to yell and crying and the next when the team was busy on a mission exempt for Nightwing and Robin and they are watching twins Lex Luthor try's to kidnap the twins and Lex Luthor arrives to the mountain but he didn't know that Nightwing and Robin where there watching the twins and after team and the Justice League finds out about what happened they have to make sure that the twins don't get taken by Lex Luthor and Superman is always keeping an eye on them to make sure that nothing happens to them and can you make it where Superman sees Superboy and Match as his sons please and Batman is the godfather of the twins and can you make Superboy the youngest of the team and when Superman is busy he has Batman watch the twins because he knows that Batman won't let anyone hurt them and he lets Robin and Nightwing watch them too and Superboy and Match doesn't like it when Superman,Batman,Nightwing, and Robin to tell them want they can and can't do they especially doesn't like it when thier father says it and when they tell him no they get upset and takes off and most of the time only thier father is the one who gets them unless he's not there and Nightwing and Robin see Match and Superboy as thier little brothers and Match is older than Superboy but Match also younger than the team and younger than Nightwing and younger than Robin too and the twins are three years old. Thanks :)
Christina chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
Great job on the story it's very good I loved it and happy to see Connor is back to normal :)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 6 . 9/25/2016
This was fantastic!
A complete bucket of wonderfulness.
Thank you so much for your splendid and absolutely spiffy writing.