Reviews for How Do You Love?
Liz-House chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Hola. Espero que continĂșes tu historia, me gusta.
Saludos desde Argentina!
Bostonbackstreet chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
First Sex & the City fanfic I've ever read loves it
CherokeeWoman59 chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Girl you know to write. Ran across (MY LITTLE BOOK). I love you. Know its in my Favorits
CherokeeWoman59 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
You are Awesome. That's the greatest (MY LITTLE), I'll call the Book. I'd read in long time. On to Chapter 2
Chloe chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I'm back! I've finished chapter 4 and I want moooore! :D
Chloe chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Hi! It really sucks that you haven't gotten any reviews for this.. I love the pairing, really good idea! I'm only on chapter 2 at the moment, but I'll let you know when I'm done and what I think. But so far I really like it! :) (I'm actually watching sex and the city now haha..)
Cabot 4 life chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
keep up the good wrk!
Ml33tninja chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Unique pairing never watch the show but you work on letting the viewer try and understand the characters. Hope to keep it up. Love the fic
music.is.my.heroine chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
OH GOD that was so good samantha is TOO funny hahah I love her ! I swear she's my favorite character haha :) can't wait to read the good fuck thing ;);)
TrulyBeTold chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Tracy- I never really thought about any of the women from SATC being together, but the thought of two polar opposites made me click on your story. I especially liked this last chapter because it seemed SO Samantha! And your Charlotte characterization was spot on as well. Brava! Unfortunately, it looks like you haven't updated in forever, so maybe this review will remind you how great your story is and how you should continue it.

Happy writing,

Truly123
VintageManniqueen chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
What do I have to do to get you to continue?
music.is.my.heroine chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Another chapter !
music.is.my.heroine chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
:):).. I love this show I don't know why people don't have many fanfictions either ..:(
QueenSafari chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Awesome story! You are completely right; finding femmeslash for Sex and the City is extremely difficult (which I don't understand at all - even with the blatant heterosexual relationships of the four, there is more than enough material to spin it towards a FF pairing). I can't wait for your next chapter, and thank you so, so much for being brave enough to tackle this pairing! I find it especially intriguing that you have chosen Charlotte and Samantha. They're are such polar opposites in so many ways; but I've also considered them to be the most compassionate and loving of the four friends, even though they tend to show such traits in different ways. Thanks again, and best wishes on life! Cheers!
xenawp3 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I really enjoyed this, you're a good writer, well done! :)