Reviews for Finding Forever: A Tuck Everlasting Story
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 2/24
Wonderfully written. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 2/24
Great chapter and fanfiction. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 2/24
Great start to this. :)
Me chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
One review for all the chapters. I'll try to keep it brief.

This is so good! I always wondered, if she drank the water, if Winnie would fall in love with other guys. It only makes sense when you're going to live forever. And now with Jesse returning, ah, I love the drama. I still want to know what happened with the spring!

Update soon if you get the chance. I still want to know so much! But if you don't update, I understand!

Also, Jesse and Winnie getting together did not seem premature. They were in love when they first met, like crazy-super-soulmate love. He's why she drank the water. Winnie's feelings for him, especially after seeing the rest of the Tucks (and WOW I did not expect that from Miles, but absolutely LOVED when he whispered "Why?" in Winnie's ear when they hugged hello), are flooding back to her. Even though they haven't seen each other since Jesse left, for someone who's going to live forever, 100 years might seem like no time at all, in the grand scheme of things.

Anywho, love it!
mthaxton3 chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
I love this, please continue soon! Best story so far
charlievamp2 chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
Please don't say you've given up on this story? !
Read review chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Wow chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
So he did copy ur story.
Allison chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Oh I really hope you'll come back to writing this story! I really love it!
UPDATE PLEASE chapter 15 . 3/3/2014
It's been a month since you said you were going to update it, and you haven't updated it since! .
Ladylina09 chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
Thank you everyone! I know I don't update the most often, but I plan on putting a little more pep in my step to get up the next chapter and those outtakes I mentioned. I don't think you guys will be disappointed. :)
QueenSkittles101 chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
Please do more! I love this and will be extremely happy to read more! Also, I can't find the hot and heavy stuff...
Krazikolorful chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Okay it's a new year... So time to update PLEASE! I'm glad with how you have the story going so far,please continue :)
Tiger Warrior09 chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
Ahhh! Loved this. Yes I live issac, but Jesse is better for her. My interest is in the IMMORTAL miles and the MORTAL elisa. Also on the dumping Isaac part. Please keep writing!
Natz chapter 14 . 12/17/2013