Reviews for Sins and Virtue
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Love this. Slight grammar mistakes, but no punctuation mistakes. This was EPIC! ( and awesome :) )
MitzvahRose chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
I'm not entirely sure if all of those WERE Gluttony... Regardless, I enjoyed how you did various types of gluttony. I was a tad bit surprised you didn't include 'Glutton for Power' or 'A Glutton for Trouble'. At least, I don't think you did.

Lol, sorry, I had to read this considering my fav digimon is Beelzemon, and, well... XD Keep it up!
Pheonix09 chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
That was awesome and excellent, I loved it and nice job but I can't wait to read the next one
Pheonix09 chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
Awesome, excellent job
Pheonix09 chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
That last sentence amused me greatly, awesome job
Pheonix09 chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
That was depressing but well written, nice job
Pheonix09 chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Nice job
Pheonix09 chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Awww poor Kouji and Kouichi

Awesome job
Pheonix09 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Very nice

what episode was Takuya's from because I sort of remember that?
Pheonix09 chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
awesome job
Pheonix09 chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
That was excellent, awesome job
Pheonix09 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
You can get into the characters heads' very well
Pheonix09 chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Amusing,awesome job
Pheonix09 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Nice job
Asarikou-chan chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
Swet end with really good virtue(Aren't virtues supposed to be good anyway?I agree with you about the confusion this virtue held. If someone isn't proud around others,he could be really respecting himself and his abilities and look at bragging around others as a shameful behaviors...out of consciousness not weakness.

Kouichi's piece was a cool conclusion. I like the last few lines and yes Kouichi's part was funny somehow. The poor guy fell and was about to fall from the same mountain for three times or sth... He really has problem with falling down. Tommy was so sweet in his part...Really him.

Congratulation for finishing another fic. It was amusing to read and be with ."