Reviews for Obsession
Elle chapter 1 . 2/25
I first found this story about 2 years ago and I'm pretty sure I can safely say that it's one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've ever read. I just love the way you describe things and the beautiful slowness of Hook and Wendy warming to each other. I'm about to reread it for the 4th time so thank you so much for creating this! (If you ever decide to write a novel then I will 100% be buying it)
yolky-the-egg-yokai chapter 13 . 10/28/2017
The Alice reference in this chapter is cool. And I really liked the idea of the mermaids being “satisfied by the purity of her anger”. It also makes for a nice line.
yolky-the-egg-yokai chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
This chapter is so funny! From the dream sequence to that final line about him falling asleep in the middle of her kidnapping.
Dolly7542 chapter 36 . 3/23/2017
My heart can't take the feels. Excellent story! I could not stop reading.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Ohh gonna be good
midnightisolde chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
For some reason your story reminds me of Bluebeard, or at least Angela Carter's version in 'The Bloody Chamber'.
wisegirlgeek chapter 36 . 10/23/2016
I think that I did. thanks.
s chapter 23 . 8/20/2015
Too much sex scene..
Patrika chapter 18 . 3/11/2015
Hey. I just had to write you a review and tell you how amazing this story is. I simply love the way you write and describe the caracters and setting. You make it seem so real. I hope you keep writing, because you have such a gift for it.

Lobe from Patrika
StarlightGilgalad chapter 36 . 3/8/2015
Loved your story! One of the best I've read! Thank you so much for writing it! ;)
Guest chapter 36 . 2/19/2015
That was moving! So is haystock pan now?
neverest chapter 36 . 2/1/2015
This is most likely my favorite wendy/ captain hook fan fic that I have come across thus far :) splendid job darling and thank you for writing
Stephdragonness chapter 36 . 10/16/2014
wonderful written story.. completely enjoyed reading right through.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/22/2014
I just re-read the story because... it is brilliant!
jennshar67 chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Now everytime I watch Peter Pan I will think of this, but I'm happy I read this very good writing:)