Reviews for Obsession
s chapter 23 . 8/20
Too much sex scene..
Patrika chapter 18 . 3/11
Hey. I just had to write you a review and tell you how amazing this story is. I simply love the way you write and describe the caracters and setting. You make it seem so real. I hope you keep writing, because you have such a gift for it.

Lobe from Patrika
StarlightGilgalad chapter 36 . 3/8
Loved your story! One of the best I've read! Thank you so much for writing it! ;)
That was moving! So is haystock pan now?
neverest chapter 36 . 2/1
This is most likely my favorite wendy/ captain hook fan fic that I have come across thus far :) splendid job darling and thank you for writing
Stephdragonness chapter 36 . 10/16/2014
wonderful written story.. completely enjoyed reading right through.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/22/2014
I just re-read the story because... it is brilliant!
jennshar67 chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Now everytime I watch Peter Pan I will think of this, but I'm happy I read this very good writing:)
LillyStoppable chapter 19 . 3/1/2014
I can't believe this! I have been searching for this story since FOREVER and I couldn't find it anywhere! Oh, gosh you are an amazing author! Hugs for you!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/3/2013
wonderful story! bravo!
FantomPhan33 chapter 36 . 11/20/2013
Well I must say that was a very entertaining read. Very well written and expertly done.
In the immortal words of James showed good form.
Thanks for the fun,
writemeaway chapter 36 . 11/13/2013
Beautiful piece of work. I enjoyed all of it! Thank you :)
TimeTurner chapter 36 . 11/11/2013
Kee writing your awesome!
writerbug85 chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
...because I couldn't email you directly, Little Hexe, I just wanted to scribble off a quick response. I should have specified the type of cranberry I meant :) I had a highbush cranberry "tree" where I grew up...technically, I guess, it's a shrub, but it was 12 feet tall or thereabouts. And they are beautiful in full bloom (whether flowered or full o'berries)!
Little Hexe chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
I completely adore your tale. Thank you for so well written Hook/Wendy. Although I must point to an error /misunderstanding:
" bore the image of cranberry tree in a full bloom". There is no such thing as cranberry tree: cranberry is a herb/grass that can be found atop moss hummocks in the swamps. It blooms,surely, but cranberry flowers are small and not that picturesque.
Please don't be hurt -the story is rather intriguing -I just want it to lack such mistakes.