Reviews for Obsession
Patrika chapter 18 . 3/11
Hey. I just had to write you a review and tell you how amazing this story is. I simply love the way you write and describe the caracters and setting. You make it seem so real. I hope you keep writing, because you have such a gift for it.

Lobe from Patrika
StarlightGilgalad chapter 36 . 3/8
Loved your story! One of the best I've read! Thank you so much for writing it! ;)
That was moving! So is haystock pan now?
neverest chapter 36 . 2/1
This is most likely my favorite wendy/ captain hook fan fic that I have come across thus far :) splendid job darling and thank you for writing
Stephdragonness chapter 36 . 10/16/2014
wonderful written story.. completely enjoyed reading right through.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/22/2014
I just re-read the story because... it is brilliant!
jennshar67 chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Now everytime I watch Peter Pan I will think of this, but I'm happy I read this very good writing:)
LillyStoppable chapter 19 . 3/1/2014
I can't believe this! I have been searching for this story since FOREVER and I couldn't find it anywhere! Oh, gosh you are an amazing author! Hugs for you!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/3/2013
wonderful story! bravo!
FantomPhan33 chapter 36 . 11/20/2013
Well I must say that was a very entertaining read. Very well written and expertly done.
In the immortal words of James Hook...you showed good form.
Thanks for the fun,
FantomPhan33
writemeaway chapter 36 . 11/13/2013
Beautiful piece of work. I enjoyed all of it! Thank you :)
TimeTurner chapter 36 . 11/11/2013
BEST STORY EVER! I LOVED it!
Kee writing your awesome!
writerbug85 chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
...because I couldn't email you directly, Little Hexe, I just wanted to scribble off a quick response. I should have specified the type of cranberry I meant :) I had a highbush cranberry "tree" where I grew up...technically, I guess, it's a shrub, but it was 12 feet tall or thereabouts. And they are beautiful in full bloom (whether flowered or full o'berries)!
Little Hexe chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
I completely adore your tale. Thank you for so well written Hook/Wendy. Although I must point to an error /misunderstanding:
" ...one bore the image of cranberry tree in a full bloom". There is no such thing as cranberry tree: cranberry is a herb/grass that can be found atop moss hummocks in the swamps. It blooms,surely, but cranberry flowers are small and not that picturesque.
Please don't be hurt -the story is rather intriguing -I just want it to lack such mistakes.
Amazilia chapter 36 . 10/26/2013
I started this story unsure of how I felt about it. In my mind I pictured a huge chinned pointy mustached Hook having a perverted obsession with dear Wendy.
But my goodness this was beautifully done. I've read the original Peter Pan. You captured him so well. And the ending with the poetic justice of the loss of Peter's hand and the act of Hook removing it not done in malice, but mercy. So beautiful. I loved how Peter captains the Jolly Roger now and how Neverlnd still has a Pan. I'm so happy I stuck with this story and kept an open mind. Hook and Wendy were done well in a very unique way.
And having the quotes on each chapter jut made it! So wonderful.