Reviews for Night Terror
drunken wanker chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
It's pretty good, just don't sidetrack too much, only state the actions.
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I haven't for a long time read a Kurishitsuji fanfiction and after reading this fic I feel my crawling for Seba/Ciel is returning.
Loved your portrayal of Sebastian.
Thegraybluekitten chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This one is really good, though it's short. It's quit different than other stories I've read.. and I like it! Well done!
Lenny Len chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I... understood... Nooothing...
Besides Ciel having a nightmare, what happened.
Bara Phantomhive chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow! I liked it, it can really give me ideas for my fanfiction im typing up thanks!
Jackiechane100 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
AHHHHHH! SO CUTE AND LOVEY! :)
bluerosesmeansdreams chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Aww that was a great little story! X3 A bit OOC, but considering the plot, it works! I really like your writing, it's very aesthetic and generally well written!

Having tiny sparks of that you will write more Kuroshitsuji, you seem to have a knack for it, and I believe that's saying something, considering the complexity of both speachpatterns and universe! Looking forward for another piece! ;D
Tik-Tok-Sky chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Hee hee

That was cute and interesting

Good fic I really liked it!

Sky
Bemused Writer chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
You did a really good job of this! You wrote them fairly in character.
nekodreamstealer chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Terrifyingly true to their relationship. I'm glad for that, though. Too many authors on this site tend to romanticize their relationship past the point of a business contract. So, VERY well done!
blacksakura13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
trololololol, the one thing Sebastian and I have in common is the fact that we are both time conscious hurr

This was very interesting. Seriously. When I finished reading it, all I was saying was "interesting, interesting" and I'm still saying it as I type XD
promocat chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
didn't realize sebastian was sending the dreams!but it does make sense-it's going to be a while before he can have ciel's soul
MakenshiCrona chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
So... Sebastian gets a kind of an energy charge off Ciel's screaming? That certainly would be interesting. Good job on the story -
GCTIGERFAN1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
very intriguing story and it sounds so much like sebastian! I loved it :)
You chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
...are strange. Giving Ciel only two minutes to compose himself? That is soooo specific. I'm imagining Sebastian watching his clock and counting down.

"Ciel, you've only got fifty-six seconds left out of your two minutes. You better be composed by then! Fifty-five..."