Reviews for Meet Iceland, Best Brother Ever
vaetta chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Anon chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
It was good. You did well seeing Iceland's personality is the opposite of yours.
kit572 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
XD Oh, Ice you poor thing.

I feel your pain! I have Newlywed (and loud) neighbours and thin walls...dear God...
sumichan614 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
...poor iceland
begeerlijkheid chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Lol! I had already read the other story before this and loved this one. Lol, the thought of Iceland meditating Made me crack up! lol! I love how you wrote norways personality, and I can't wait to read your other stories!
Misterfleas chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Ok, this is hilarious. I'm going to go read the other one now. _
Titoes chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
XD *Can actually imagine Norway and Denmark dressed like that*

Iceland truly is, the best brother.
Autumn Laef chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
You made me fall of my bed nearly XD

That was great! Though I love Norway in a nurse outfit I think I'd run away with Iceland if I heard these words from Denmark! O.o

So so soooo funny and the two playing knight and princess were just cute beyond words !

you need to write more! You made me fall for Nordics even more! 8D
Variations-of-blue chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Haha I think I'm the anon reveiwer! I forgot to put in a name 'cause I'm typing this on a dsi. Yup.

I saw this and thought, "she wrote a sequel-ish! Awesome!" And I'm happy you wrote it. This was funny and I loved how Ice was considering whether or not to ruin his brothers relationship. Seems like something he'd do, in a rather awkward manner. Ahh What nordic problem can't be solved by punching Denmark? Haha but I do love the oneshot (two shot-ish?) and you write iceland pretty well. We don't know too much about their personalities anyway, (at least for den, nor and ice) so all we can do for now is guess, right? Apparently volume 4 released today has alot of Nordics...

But I digress!

Thank-you for indulging my nordic love!
PianoIsLove chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh gosh, this was hysterically funny! I love the way you described Denmark- he actually reminds me of one of my Danish family members. xD I really enjoy the attention you gave Iceland, as he's far underloved as a character. Nice job with this! :)