Reviews for Things I Love in this World
Hana chapter 30 . 4/10
but wheres Tuney?
KittenSnape chapter 35 . 4/2
Okay...so...

That. Was. Amazing! Beautiful! Purrfect!

I can't describe it any better than that.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 35 . 3/18
How old is Harry? Why does he know how to apparate, and yet doesn't know enough to lead the war?
Why did Voldemort-Tom forget the prophecy, put it into a bottle? Fear?
"I will not try and find you" What a joke ;-) If they go against Tom, he can still use their Dark Marks against them.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
P.S. Very cute story overall. And great therapy from Severus Snape. Just, it's difficult to see just how malicious some people can be. By the way, what did Dudley do, to be punished with being framed for Vernon's murder? Did Dudley follow in Vernon's footsteps and assault children?
TessaEboKrova chapter 33 . 2/18
Very Tear jearking and very nice. I love this story so much. You made Harry perfect in Tom's eyes but still have that tint of darkness in him. They love each other so much that it made me happy.

I wish I could find out what happened to Draco afterwards. Even the Death Eaters who left Tom's side. I also would like to know what will happen to the order of Phoenix. but I guess this ending is also acceptable. I like it though. They're sooo happy.
lookalive-109 chapter 32 . 12/23/2017
So this is the first time im going to comment. I’m pretty amazed by the plot, like how the fuck can you even think and write that shit? and BLOODY HELL SING WTF you’re gonna make me cry!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
Awww Harry
evenstarlily chapter 2 . 6/7/2017
isn't this chapter a part of Obsession? just finished reading it, loved it! was glad to see that you had other stories up! can't wait to see how this goes!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2017
why not fred? You could have gotten rid of Molly or Remus for Fred...
Guest chapter 8 . 5/19/2017
This is a good story will read the rest of it
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Excellent opening
Ieahleen chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
I had lots of difficult of reading this chapter, I think the story is interesting and I will try reading the following chapters but this one, not formatted but with all HTML as plain text is really difficult to read... I know it's an old chapter but if you could return here just to adjust the formatting would be really great!
Corseted.Pirate chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
The song you quoted at the start of Chapter 6 is not originally by that band, it was first performed by Fleetwood Mac. Not to be a stick in the mud or anything. Fleetwood Mac is a great band, that song has been covered by many other artists most of whom actually tell their fans it's a cover. I'm sure the Dixie Chicks are great, but that is not their song.
Merlin'sPride chapter 12 . 6/17/2016
Seriously not cool man. There certainly needs to be a graphic rape warning.
5StarChickenSalads chapter 14 . 6/7/2016
I'm laughing really hard because of the word crustaceous. Also its making me hungry. Me thinks you might 'ave the wrong word... if I'm in the wrong I'm sorry. I did get a good laugh though... i apologize if i offended anyone. *runs away* btw GREAT STORY!