Reviews for Secret's Are Revealed
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Great story!
Lucyole chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
just aww kakashi is so sweet to her and Hinata is kust so cute
with all her blushing and all they make i really sweet and interesting couple i like it you knwo womehow i wante it to be a
an episode in naruto shippuden as an filler after the war with madara is over that owuld be really interesting to watch lol.
sundes2013 chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
This is cute! Short and sweet!
sundes2013 chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Awww Hinata is too cute!
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Haha aww this is cute!
guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
sweeet! but the ending was rushed but soooo sweet. good job :)
Warrior of Aces chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Awww... Can you do a epilogue or something where they tell the rest of the Konoha 12 and their sensei's?
woodlandfairykirk chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
I liked this(:
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Sweet, simple story.. Nice to take a break from everything and read something like this Keep up the good work.
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
So now they have finally confessed their love. Kakashi sure doesn't waste any time, does he?
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Now he's forcing the truth out of her? Kakashi is not a veru good sensei, I must say xD
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Kakashi is making his approach! But he's the grown up, shouldn't he be better at holding his true feelings a secret? He knows he can't date her, he's just going to make her confused and break her heart!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Damn that Sakura! She wasn't supposed to see anything. I don't hope she's goign to rat them out or say that Kakashi is hers xD
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Awwwww... That's so sweet I wonder what Kakashi is going to think when he wakes up? Maybe heøs going to freak out a bit, since he might think Hinata crawled into bed with him on purpose.
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Okay, so I guess she did misunderstand him.. poor Hinata xD
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »