Reviews for Just a Phone Call Away
So sweet! Perfect.
teelduo chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Excellent
MoonlightGardenias chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I read this on my phone the other day but it wouldn't let me leave a review so I'm glad I was able to find it again. Anyway, I just wanted to say I thought it was great. It makes sense for him to be worried and I don't think I've read any other post finale fics in which something like this was done. Great job!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I loved your beginning! I loved the idea that Kate would have been so distraught that Jim would be the logical person to talk to about these recent events! I loved how Jim once awoken was immediately concerned for his daughter! I loved when Kate said he is dead! I loved how Jim immediately thought of Rick and prayed it was not him! I loved how Jim knew if it was Rick his daughter would never be able to survived that! I loved finally Kate choked out Captain Montgomery! Please continue!
mogu73 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wow, what an awesome story. I loved it.
The Writer's Muse chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh,that was wonderful. Touching father/daughter moment. I love that. I haven't read anything like this before. Brilliant.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
excellent

chapter
baterista9 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Well done.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Powerful. Wow. And what Jim thought when he asked about Rick... that she wouldn't survive if he'd been killed... I love that.
NCISchick chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
tears running down my face...i thought i was strong enough to read them...its been over a month, i miss him! and Katie's still hurt. *whimpers and cries*

update soon