Reviews for To Be Owned
This was sooo good!
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I am very pleased now
ujemaima chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Poor Snape, that was an awful w experience. A great wee fanfic though.
Girl-Person chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is an amazing story, I told my friends to read it but they're slightly frightened because I have disturbing taste in fanfictions... Anyway, it's amazing. 3
Cyberrat chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
this story is really fascinating. somehow very erotic although it's content and so very ... hard and dark... wow you did a really good job, I wish there would be a sequel : /
BabyDoll916 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Great story! Interesting concept...I've never read a Snape story that was like this. I enjoyed reading!
real chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
How old are you? 16? Where do you come up with this stuff?
ViolentAi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Well-written and sexy as hell. Thank you.
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I love the darkness of this. Squickish at some parts, but good. ;)
AUehara chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Holly crap! This is awesome! OK, that must be sick, but what! It was great! Haha, yep, I totally love torture in fics xP And this was a very good one! Really, never would have thought about Lucius this way. And it is very interesting. Nice! xD

.Atsuko Uehara
SeverusFan10 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Finally a story I like. I love it when Severus is abused(I'm such an evil sadist). Great story and if you can, make aa sequel when voldemort saves him.(I know weird, but at first I thought James then I was like, "nah" that's too cliche. I want different, something new, like a clean breath of fresh air. Usually Voldemort is hurting him and Lucius or James have to help him, but never Voldemort the savior.)

Your new fan,