Reviews for Vigilant
JennaBennett chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Aww, this was so darn sweet. That last line was just so perfect. I liked Castle's thought process throughout, I can imagine something like that would have been running through his mind... It's nice that Josh gets it enough to just casually walk away - better than an angry Josh...
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Oh wow that was awesome. I loved how she didn't even realize that Josh was even there. Her first thought when waking was to tell castle that she loved him wow.
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh yeah!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I enjoyed this one, too. I love how she said that she loved him, too.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I loved this one shot! I loved how you showed the reader the innermost thoughts of Rick! I loved how when Kate awoke when she saw Rick there with Ice chips. I loved how Kate when able speak professed her love to Rick! Thanks for writing this story!
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
excellent

chapter
castlelover100 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I almost feel bad for Josh! Almsot. I really liked it! I really think it was cute the way she replied. :) very nice job my friend!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
we must be kindred spirits in castleland...had almost the same story in my head...except in the background esposito and ryan were doing the feed the birds thing...lol...excellent job
Jameson Rook chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! This makes me haaaaaaaaaappy! :) loved it!
NCISchick chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
.WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! just screamed...WHOO YEAH! :D loved it! yayayyay! if season 4 starts like that i will be happy as! :D

im all giddy and happy now! :D

Love NCISchick oxoxox
catatran33 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
It's cute :) I'm usually not the one for mostly thought based stories, but you wrote it well. I like it ;)