Reviews for The Distance
1Shootingstar78 chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
Awesome story! :-)
1Shootingstar78 chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Not sure how much I like Kate... :-/ Luke needs to go away and maybe him and Kate can go somewhere together.. lol
Rose Zanini chapter 20 . 10/16/2013
OMG! This is soooo good! I really wish this would really happen in the series!
Shanzy1 chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
PLEASE DONT STOP! you can be my guest and carry on writing, cause right now you have me wondering to!

Thanks for an awesome story, i really enjoyed every bit of it!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
i love this story every time I read it
bacio4hope chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Amazing! I spent whole day reading it today while it rained. Thank you it was a real treat! You are awesome.
WinchesterSamy chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Wow this is actually my first time reading any fanfiction (I was never really interested at first) but yours was the first one that popped up when I typed Rookie Blue fanfiction, I'm glad I clicked on yours! The way you have written this is just perfect, It's not too over the top with the steamy scenes, the fight scenes are so realistic and funny at times haha Job well done! You've officially brought me to the dark side with your awesome fanfiction! :)
Mustlovelions66 chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
awesome.. amazing,, couldnt stop reading it..
Mary chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Wow! This was really good. You have the attitudes of them down perfectly!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Just read your story. Fabulously done! I am going to be re-reading this one many times.
Rootbear chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
This is a really great story. I lived the eye to detail you had which made the story really long. The only thing I didn't like was that by the time I got to the end of the story I felt like I couldn't really remember the beginning.
Lovinlife3792 chapter 20 . 11/23/2012
Great story!
meliecom chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
Okay, so there it is, I’ve just finished your story, and it’s Monday morning, 7h45, and I’m sitting in my physic class right now, my lab is starting in fifteen minutes, and sincerely, the only thing good about this morning is the end of your fic!

I started this only a few days ago, Thursday actually, and I had 9h of class (6h of exam…), 25h of job since then! Still, I found the time to read you fic, because once I started it, I just couldn’t put it down! Saturday I was going out with a friend, and when I got home at 2 o’clock, I still had to finish the chapter I had started! And yesterday, I just couldn’t sleep, so I ended up reading 2 chapters at 2 AM!

Anyway, so I finally fell asleep at 3 AM in the morning, I slept 3 and a half hour, I forgot my wallet so I can’t eat breakfast, and it’s raining outside; I’m soaking wet! But still, I have a huge smile on my face because I just finished your story!

I just don’t know what to say… It was so great! I thought my favourite thing about it was the fact that it was so in-character! Really, everything was just great! I thought you pictured them pretty well!

Also, I love that you made me go through such a bunch of emotions! I laughed, cried, sobbed, smiled, I was happy and I was sad. I was running with her, and feeling her pain, sharing her victories, and her happiness! I just started running a few weeks ago, and so it gave me even more motivation to continue to do it! And now each time I go running, I think about Rookie Blue and it pushes me to try harder because I know that I will get better!

Maybe you had some reviews that told you they didn’t like the drama and everything, and I know some people who read it who didn’t really love it, but I can assure you that I LOVED it! Your writing style is really great, and I get totally caught up in the story!

And for me, the fact that I cried my eyes out during a certain chapter, only means that you’re a GREAT writer! You took this story so far, and I really enjoyed the ride!

I don’t really know what more to say… My class is starting in a minute so I’ll just let it there! ;)

It was an INCREDIBLE story, and I am so happy I found it!
WOW – WOW – WOW

Congratulations Margie!
Amélie
MamaluvsRB chapter 20 . 9/11/2012
Wow, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story...I've been escaping to read this every last moment I had til I reached the end! I think you really nailed the angst and avoidance issues along with the passion and explanations that we so crave to hear the show elaborate on. And I loved your version of Sarah...trouble, but fiercely loyal and passionate, not unlike them. Sigh, sorry that its over now...though I'm heading to check out the stories that followed now! Amazing work seriously, thanks, ienjoyed it immensely!
McSwarekFever chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
I absolutely LOVED this! Hate I'm so behind in reading it, but nonetheless, I loved it!