Reviews for The Distance
cowboy12 chapter 20 . 3/23
So I just found this and read it start to finish and WOW. You captured them so well, their interactions so true to character, both the good and the bad. Actually laughed out loud several times while reading. It filled my day because I just couldn't put it down.
I can't wait to read your sequels. Again what a wonderful story.
I absolutely love everything about this story it is my third time re-reading it..I love the story you told, the fights the making up,the tension,twists,the dialogue,language...everything. So early more importantly you kept it so believable and true to the sam/andy story...I would love to have seen this play out for real.

I really wish you would write an update to date McSwarek story as I think it would be brilliant and us McSwarek fans miss writers like you...but thank you for all the stories you did write they are brill..they make my day! :))))
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 20 . 10/22/2014
I can't believe I haven't read this before. I read it right from the beginning to end, had me gripped. Brilliant.
christel56 chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
Hi, this is the third time I was reading this story and once again I have to say: Its really great. You did a great job. Thank you for your time and your great ideas.

Greetings from Germany

Chris
meaculpas21 chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
Can I just say that this story was amazing. The fights, the dialogue, the romance, and description of everyone was top of the line. I found myself smiling like a true idiot throughout the whole thing. You are an amazing writer and made reading this story fun and interesting. I almost wish that the show was like this with the fighting, relationships, and common interests. AMAZING
1Shootingstar78 chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
Awesome story! :-)
1Shootingstar78 chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Not sure how much I like Kate... :-/ Luke needs to go away and maybe him and Kate can go somewhere together.. lol
Rose Zanini chapter 20 . 10/16/2013
OMG! This is soooo good! I really wish this would really happen in the series!
Shanzy1 chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
PLEASE DONT STOP! you can be my guest and carry on writing, cause right now you have me wondering to!

Thanks for an awesome story, i really enjoyed every bit of it!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
i love this story every time I read it
bacio4hope chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Amazing! I spent whole day reading it today while it rained. Thank you it was a real treat! You are awesome.
WinchesterSamy chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Wow this is actually my first time reading any fanfiction (I was never really interested at first) but yours was the first one that popped up when I typed Rookie Blue fanfiction, I'm glad I clicked on yours! The way you have written this is just perfect, It's not too over the top with the steamy scenes, the fight scenes are so realistic and funny at times haha Job well done! You've officially brought me to the dark side with your awesome fanfiction! :)
Mustlovelions66 chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
awesome.. amazing,, couldnt stop reading it..
Mary chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Wow! This was really good. You have the attitudes of them down perfectly!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Just read your story. Fabulously done! I am going to be re-reading this one many times.