Reviews for In the Magic of Twilight
MrsRabbitSnapex chapter 23 . 12/29/2012
This is powerful stuff girl :)
marinafiore17 chapter 31 . 11/7/2012
wonderful story :)
angeleyes7084 chapter 31 . 9/10/2012
Love it
Ptite Mac chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
This is for the chapter 31 - "The Beginning of Something Amazing"

Ah ah! Thank You So Much for this chapter :-D
angeleyes7084 chapter 30 . 8/24/2012
Loved it
Ihavetoomuchtime chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hey,
Read through the story, I haven't touched it in a while. I see you made some changes and I think they're for the better. I like that you dropped the poetry and music thing. So, Hermione has Lily's heart? I really think you might wanna do some research on transplants. Though I think the changes did make Hermione more, well, her, I have to agree you don't protray her well in later chapters. Chapter 12, 19and 17's changes do make me feel better though. Though, what's the point in Luna's heart transplant? Why not get rid of that when you changed the chapter? And the point of having Phoebe be adopted or her husband be a squib? And I'm also hoping something will come up soon, Snape and Hermione should be together at this point. Other than that I do like the story without the extra fluff. And for the record I thought the sister moment in the baby's room was sweet and I loved Mark and Phoebe's relationship.
Ptite Mac chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
This is for the last chapter - "Phoebe"

That's sweet but I have to ask, will there be a "concrete" romance between them (as more carnal)?
Update soon ;-)
Aluryss chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
I don't get how its even possible that Hermione has Lily's heart when the transplant happened so long after Lily's death. Doesn't make any sense.
Havatselete chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
Hello,
The idea was good, and I love this pairing, and the way you created Snape.
But now, I'm wondering : why did you choose Hermione and him ? Why a fanfiction at all? Because, obviously, you don't really care about the original storyline, the original characters (Hermione, from a big family ? Speaking Gaelic ? Being so inapprehensible ? Really ?), the magical world, etc...

I understand that you wanted to write a personnal story. You seem to know a lot about cancer, and Gaelic, and life in a big family, and playing instruments... But it brings the main characters close to nowhere. Severus and Hermione confessed their love, but act as if nothing happened, and here we are talking about Mark, and Phoebe, and Elizabeth... I think that you simply should write a story about that, and not a fanfiction, because the HG/SS doesn't seem to be more than an excuse to write.

I've begun to read you fiction, so I'll keep on reading it, but I'm quite confused now.
Good luck for the next chapters anyway.

(And sorry for my mistakes, English is clearly not my maternal language)
notwritten chapter 36 . 8/18/2012
Interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Grovek26 chapter 36 . 8/18/2012
I think that the outline is a very promising one but I also think you've been rather self-indulgent. You could cut at least a third of this and improve the pace of the story. Parts of it are really well written and touching, others had me rolling my eyes at the inconsistencies and blowsiness. You've written 36 chapters and haven't moved very far.
Ptite Mac chapter 36 . 8/17/2012
Ohh I'm glad he tells her almost all of the story
What's now? :-)

Update soon ;-)
charlenerennie7 chapter 35 . 8/13/2012
the story seems to be very catchy and very sad
notwritten chapter 35 . 8/11/2012
That was very interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
Ptite Mac chapter 35 . 8/10/2012
Ahhhhhh I love this chap! I love how Hermione tells him about her dreams... Take that Severus!
Next chapter please? :-)