Reviews for Little Wonders
EEEEEEEEEEPPPPP! *fangirl attack* Great finale! Fabulous book! :D
DancingKitKat chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Is he going to PROPOSE? :O YEEES! :D
DancingKitKat chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Aw, poor Sally. :( Great chapter!
DancingKitKat chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
LOL, great chapter!
DancingKitKat chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
"Sally! I would never subject a poor, innocent girl to your jealous wrath!"

Lol! :D Great chapter!
PrayerGirl chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
This was really cute! Thanks for this I felt the lack of those two was pretty messed up too. These were really wonderful and I love the last one!
Rhyme2Reason chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Awwwwwww! That was so awesome! And I was really disappointed at the lack of Sally in Cars 2 but then again, I suppose that movie was more about Mater then McQueen. Your discriptions were really vivid, and I felt like I was there, watching the whole thing. A job REALLY well done!
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
YES. Just yes. And win.
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
You noticed that too, huh? I swear I rewound that damn DVD for any glimpse of horror or relief in Sally's face. NU-THIN. This was really brilliant, I think a certain Mr. Lassater needs to read this.
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
A little sad, as I didn't like that scene in Cars 2, but this was brilliant. Sweet revenge, ah-hah, I love it.
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
One of the best Cars fics I've read, period. No OOC, perfectly in character, and cute quips that made me smile. Especially Car Wars and "Pinstripe." Love it.
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Goodness. Misty and hot. I love it, brilliant.
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was great. Really true to Sally, and you've given a good reason why she didn't come along to the races. I was wondering about that...
Kat Blackstreak chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
I've searched for a story of this calibre concerning this pairing for a while, and now that I've finally found it, I don't know what to say except "astounding!"

You've caught every single moment that Cars 2 missed in their relationship, and you've caught them perfectly! What the sequel seemed to forget was the resounding fact that Sally played a huge part in Lightning's transformation in the first film, and then she just got shunted to one side as a sort of fill in character, his girlfriend who's two major scenes involved her fancying another car. I was most displeased.

But then you capture the wonderful simplicity and complexity of their relationship and create scenes that would have certainly clicked into the movie! The characters stay in keeping, the emotion is raw and detailed, and the pair has been done justice!

A truly great read :)
Viggar chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Wow! That was AMAZING! I totally loved everything about it! You made them all sound so much like them self. To me these scenes could just as well be in the movie! (Why weren't they?) O.o

It was fantastic! Yes I really missed the sweet moments of Sally and Lightning in Cars 2, but this made up for most of it! Thanks for that!

I hope you'll keep on writing more stories about Lightning McQeeen, cause I will surely be there to read them! Great job!