Reviews for Dreaming to Reality
Jon Voris chapter 50 . 6/5/2014
I *REALLY* Hope You Guys Update *SOON*, It's *REALLY* Damn Good, And I *LOVE* It To *DEATH* !
That Said 150/5 Stars
AnneTesla chapter 50 . 5/4/2014
I really love your story please don't give up on it I would like to know what happens to all my favorite characters I thought the story was written really well please finish this story:)
AnneTesla chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I really like your story and thanks for the yaoi free chapters I just love impmon kudos to you:)
Guest chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
Wow that was harsh to do that to the twins you know. And what gives you the write to say that the twins aren't Impmon's partner. I mean seriously that is like Impmon is replaceing partners, the twins never did replace them. And besides The twins were happy to see them and they were really worried about him when the D-reaper hurt Beelzemon. Plus in the car they earned a D-ark. And I don't think they would just throw it away. I am so glad that this story is discontinued.
vixen the cat chapter 17 . 10/21/2012
great job! i like this story alot because of its originality and just plain awesomeness! btw, my b-day is june , huh?
yayness chapter 29 . 3/20/2011
Me:Terriormon i've got the camera time for the blackmail! *Takes a bunch of picures*

Terriormon: Good work minion now come to the internet!

(awsome chapter as always)
yayness chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
well...crap he's kidnapped that sucks.
phantomparanioa chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
i love this story
secret chapter 44 . 10/25/2010
What... Did impmon/beelzemon and Sera sleep together?
Anitoon3 chapter 50 . 12/2/2009
Hi again!

I keep rereading this story! It is so amazing! I think it is a really great, true Digimon story! Your Digimon story is really long in chapters, but that's in a good way, beacause it keeps you intrigued!

So, thank you for creating such a fantastic story! :D
Anitoon3 chapter 50 . 10/24/2009
Oh My Gosh! I love this story! I wish it really happened in the anime! This is amazing! I hope you continue! Oh yeah I am not a member of , I just love reading anime stories! Great job!
Azure Neko chapter 26 . 6/27/2009
Laughing...too hard...to breathe...*face turns blue*
SaiyaNoKageruAi chapter 50 . 6/18/2008
Aww...why'd ya discontinue the story? It was really good...and there aren't many good digimon stories that i've read and they were all soo short! But still at least you left it to be read...
KeyToTwilight chapter 50 . 12/10/2007
This is my most favorite Digimon fanfic of them all! I couldn't ask for a better story. Fun for the whole family. Two thumbs up! Great job! Keep up the good work!
fanfictionfan123 chapter 50 . 2/25/2007
Pwease update soon!This story is funny! I like the whole "I killed people" part!That was hilarious!