Reviews for The Peak
Bert8813 chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Loved this! Hopefully you do another shot following this story.
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Long time no see :-)

How could i have missed this? So many details intricately woven together! I loved the touch on Amethyne, and the medieval realism. Prince Alistair... there is such a touch to it which squeezes my stomach tight, in a good way. The ritual of forging the sword has a thrill I never imagined, and the way Mikhail shares the work of his life with his son... Beautiful. Amazing. Mooore like that soon, please?
PadawanMage chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
I feel more for Mikhail than I ever did for Wade and his whinny atitiude. )
PadawanMage chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
You certainly put a lot of effort in showing something like how a sword is made..

lol, the geek in me actually did the math that 2 to the power of 11 gives 2048. )
Kendoka Girl chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Thanks EE! Good to have you back and good to be back. This DLC was one of my favs. Speaking of battles, I've got another one brewing. I was thinking of the sidequest where they get intell on Loghain's drive into the Bannorn.

Oh, I haven't heard of Witcher, but I'll take a look.

I was tied up with work and DA2, but I'm a bit on a roll again. :D

Merci beaucoup!
Kendoka Girl chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Doh! Yes, I forgot about Avernus!

Thanks, MC
PadawanMage chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Can you really find the daughter when you play as female Cousland? I'd like to replay to do that...especially since I slept with the mother. *sly grin*

lol, oh I remember the meteor rock quest...nice nod to "Smallville" there...
Eternal E chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Well shave my back and call me an elf!

You're back, praise the Maker and pass the arrows!

I'm not entirely sure what to make of this. Not because it isn't well written because it is. Unfortunately however I never got the Soldiers Peak expansion so the things that happened here and the characters that tell the story are foreign to me. I did like the smithing parts very much, seemed again that you knew what you were talking about.

Hope you're getting your writing streak on again. would be fun to watch our favorite rag-tag-along band march forward again...

FOR GREAT JUSTICE! D

I noticed you mentioning Game of Thrones at the beginning of one chapter. I too finally got to reading those books and they're amazing. Just as the series seemed to be as well (so far only saw one or two episodes, but they were awesome). Some times reading the descriptions of some of the bigger battles there made it feel like you were reading a battle from Medieval 2:

Total War D

While were on subject of other franchises, I'm wondering have you played Witcher 1/2?

I'm positive you'd like it, it's rather more dark and adult than most RPG:s but its great.

Nice to have you back and hopefully you have a long lasting streak of inspirations )
Wolfox6 chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Sheesh. Now I'm about to get all blubbery. A beautiful end.

Wonderfully done!
Wolfox6 chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Very cool! I always thought it to be an art-form, but it's fitting to compare it to a religion!

Well done!
Marcus Crassus chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
What, no Avernus?
Wolfox6 chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Awww...I don't know which is your fave, but all 3 are in my top 5 favourite NPC list! Amethyne [hugs] and Levi [more hugs] always tugged at my heart, and I adore Mikhail for the unforgettable Starfang! .

Heh heh heh...ah the Tudors! I'm currently obsessed with Game of Thrones, and have fanfic ideas coming out of my ears...eep!

Great update!
PadawanMage chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Lonely or 'Ronery'? lol

"Squish!" and I always see that one poor pigeon Shale stomps on after she joins you...
PadawanMage chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
lol, now I'll have to replay DA just to hear Kolgrim scream that line. )

I've seen 'official' DA books out there and hope they do write a story about that time period...
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Cool start! I'd always wondered more about what happened with Sophie and the *cough* Mad King...)