Reviews for The Ravages of Eternity
Pheonix Autumn chapter 19 . 5/1
This was a really good ending!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 18 . 5/1
Oh man that is just really sad.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 9 . 4/30
-fans self-
But I'm glad they finally got that out into the open.
But who is knocking?
Petite louve chapter 19 . 7/11/2015
Hello I want to tell I'm really love your story and the end it's very wonderful and with a lot of hope !

Petite louve
LyckyDycky chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
I love this so much! Sequel?
lu.chan93 chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
Absolutely love this story. It's one of the first Master/Doctor fics I've read, and still one of my absolute favorite. You are by far my favorite Master/Doctor author. 3
Guest chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
This was great but sad when the master got sucked away into the light or whatever. You should make a sequel:)
StarsForSale chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
It's funny cuz it sounds really kinky when the Doctor says the Masters name... Title... Thing. And also- STUPID UNKNOWN KNOCKERS RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE! And one a different note, you writing is so superkalafragilisticexpialidocious that I actually took the time to write out that word!
StarsForSale chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
What the... What just happened?!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Egdar Poe! I was just writing with him a few minutes ago!
BriGirl chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Okay now I have to go make my own happy ending do I can stop crying so much! Great story!
Dunas Priest chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
(sorry if there are typos, i am writing this on my mobile.)

I really enjoyed reading this story. Easily one of the better Master fics sitting around. I'm actually a little surprised that this doesn't have more reviews, but...

I thought that all the characters were fantastically in-character, and there were lots of great moments in there. If there's one tiny issue I have, it might be the very last few paragraphs, but the ending substance itself is marvelous.

Thanks so much for writing this; it was a true pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
Brilliant!
Will there be a sequel? I hope so.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/14/2012
OMG...what a fantastic piece of work! I enjoyed this story so much on so many levels! The end before the epilogue made me cry of course, but it was the perfect ending, since realistically there couldn't have been any other ending. But it was amazing, so thank you for such an amazing piece of art, I really, really loved it!
Jai Rose chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
awwwww, that was really good!