Reviews for Like They Know the Score
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Aww! I loved it! This was just adorable. And I'm so happy that everything worked out with Brittany and Santana.
Munchkins.x chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Type your review here...
grenouillenue chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I saw the date and all I could think was if she delivered after mid-noght we'd have the same birthday. Then I had to deal with the fact that he isn't actually real then i was sad.
Great story
writtenfables chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow - I have never read one where Santana is the surrogate but I liked it a lot!
That Girl Again chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was incredibly wonderful. I loved it. :')
StardustRose11 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Amazing. I have no other words to describe this
IvySnowe chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That was so sweet, I loved it.
starklya chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I love this a lot. It's really beautiful. I wish, though, that you gave Santana a bit more at the end. The whole story you've gone deep into her psyche about how much she wants to do this, but then you give her no resolution after the baby's born! Other than that, though, this is a great story
Ace chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This story was beautiful and very well written. Thank you for writing it :)
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I can't handle the dynamics of this story. It had me floored from the first line. And, I thought it may drag because the size of the scroll thing on the side was so small, but I didn't find a moment where I wasn't transfixed by the storyline. It was beautifully done. And, I gasped at the Arthur being courageous name because I'm a name junkie and little things like that mean a lot to me. However, the poor baby has the initials HAHA. It was just a little thing I noticed in this otherwise impeccable story.

Caitlin(:
forwhenthedayisgrey chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Yay! Brittana back together! And one thing I have noticed is that Hayden's initials are

HA H-A, haha! Awesome story!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
this is good
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Okay, I've read this story about a trillion times, and I still love it.

Santana in this is perfect. I adore how she and Kurt met up again, and how she was happy that they stayed together. I also liked how it was Brittany who left Santana and how their relationship wasn't perfect, it's something that I see a lot but I don't generally agree with. And wow, I absolutely loved the two different conversations between Blaine and his parents. His mother so supportive and the revelations about his father, and the wedding and everything were so just perfect and beautiful and heartbreaking and bittersweet and just about made me have every emotion ever.

The pain you showed from Kurt and Blaine when they couldn't get a child, coupled with the happiness that they felt when they were going to be fathers made this one heck of an emotional ride, that had me smiling and nearly crying every single time I read it.

The thing that I noticed this time through, that actually made me laugh so much I cried, was the name of Kurt's and Blaine's son. For some random reason, I realised his initials are HAHA, and I still can't get over them. It's just amazing :D

Thank you so much for writing this story. Like many of your others, it's absolutely perfect and amazing, and I just admire you so much for your writing skills and your fics, I literally drop whatever I'm doing to read one when you update/publish a new story and when I'm looking for something to read, I generally go through your fics first, because there is always something that fits my mood, so thanks :)

-Princess Ducky

(Like, seriously, I'm still laughing over poor Hayden's initials - HAHA!)
dontcallmemadeline chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I did really like it, good job :) still, did you notice Hayden's initials spell out HAHA? :P
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »