Reviews for Darkened Tides
SuperNinjaGirl97 chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Please don't give up on this on I really want this to continue because I've been searching for this for over a year and was so happy to find it again :) please continue.
sora chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
I like number four the best
1SonicLover chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
C or D please
Exelik chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
B or D :D
but not with Itachi's friends with them XD
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
X3 very nice story, hey did you know kami meand both god and paper! I only found that out when me and my mom were arguing about it then I looked it up, anyway on to the next chapter
K.S.T.M chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I vote for either choice C or D... I hope you update soon!
Akira Xenoshi chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Lol wow, awesome story. Hehe Sakura and Ino found out! At one point I was thinking of having Naruto call Madara, Mada-chan and Madara call Naruto, Naru-chan...Just bcuz I had a random brain drainage x.x Anyways! I say D because its one on one or C because then Naruto can stay under the water and swim away, making them think he drowned. Oh and of course telling his mother telepathy-ways and get them in trouble MUHAHAHAHAA! :D! Anyways just my thoughts bcuz im that bored :3
Dark Link Girl chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
This is Awesome, who would have thought of a half merman half vampire Naruto, I love it!

For the poll has to be C or D, I think D would be better cause it would be more one on one but I like both.

Keep up the good work!
RandomReviewer chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
A or D but in a way everyone doesnt find out
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
i say B
Lucky Kuro Neko chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Oooooo this is hard. hmmmi like A, C, and D. but with A everybody would knowNatuto is a merman and word would get out about his merman traits. with C itachi could blackmail and maybe spread the secret. and D only sasuke would know...hmmmm this is sooooo hard.
shadowX101 chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
either C or D tho im feeling more towards D ] lol until next chapter!
theking666 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
i think you should should go with d. i think you could work that one in at any time that you feel like it.
Lucky Kuro Neko chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wow...this is FREAKIN AWESOME! this is unique definatly different. naruto a half merman and half vampire WOW ITS SO DIFFERENT! And Sasuke, what happened to him? is he also a vampire? PLS CONTINUE!