Reviews for Cure Me
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
for REALZ!
kammess chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Haha i love the Hollywood fever episode. Kinda got turned on when James hit the wall and Kendall was standing over him with the water gun xD!
Skittles Pie chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Lol, I'm watching that episode now, and I loved how Kendall was chasing James around so I just looked up "Big time fever" and found your fic, lol. It's so smexy! I love!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
BigTimeCrush chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Great Story :D
Small Blackette and FrizzyHair chapter 1 . 7/9/2011

...I will admit I am a Huge closet pervert. XD And damn this was weird/interesting/hot/O_O . I liked it. X)

Over and Out,

-Small Blackette and FrizzyHair
SheWolf971 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wow you're intro is so true...

I never realized my full pervy potential until watching those boys.
ectoGodhead chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh gosh Kendall *facepalm*

YAY JAMES HAS KENDALL'S LIQUIDS ALL OVER HIM! (Okay that spunded weird... :-P)
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was really great... I love Kendall seriously. Poor James.

You should write a part two or something... about him helping James... all... night... long...

: )

Awesome! I love your work, just been so busy with my own haven't had the time to really get into it.

; )

nic98ole chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
You. Dirty. Person.

10 in the morning and I am reading this. . .oh my. I AM a closet perv T.T haha, but everything else aside, oh my gosh. This has got to be the most dirtiest Kendall ever read. What the heck TBE, you hit me over the head with bringing sexy back James and now you bring out dirty Kendall that freaking gives James a facial in public and is bad in human biology (seriously Kendall? Cum 50% of water? XD lol) You're like building some kind of sexy men army or something because wow. Blow my mind. This was freaking amazing and then Kendall saying he'll get stuff off of him even if he has to jerk off all day because that's how good of a friend he is XD good writing right there.
homine chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This. was. A-FUCKING-MAZING! LOOOOOVED IT SO MUCH and it did fuel my dirty, PERVERTED mind! THIS WAS FANTASTICALLY SMUTTY and Kendall is just freaking AWESOME when he takes control like this! Hahaha James, served you right for having all of that "shit" all over you and making Kendall chase you around the whole freaking Palmwoods! SOOOOO PHENOMENALLY written and SO BRILLIANTLY HOT! UGH, NEVER STOP WRITING LIKE THIS! KAMESBEST THING EVER!
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh no, I'm not blame this on Kendall. I blame you! You are one kinky girl aren't you? OMG I'm never looking at semen the same EVER AGAIN!

I love this dabb;e. It is fun to reading and inventive. ... Yep, I'm never going to look at sex the same ever again. MAN! You love corrupting me and learning me new things with sex lol.

-Ph, I love how the last few stories are where James is so sexually powered. The tables are turned now and Kendall is a kinky boyfriend. XDXDXD
BigTimeOT4 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Lolz xD

But i was kinda disappointed xD i was hoping for some hotter stuff, s** maybe xD xD yeah, i'm a pervert ;-)

However, great story .
lord kiras hand chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
i can never look at that episode the same way ever again now... thanks! well hope you write another fic soon!
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011

i'm like so confused.

So Kendall jacked off in front of James to wash that shit off?

Lol at first i thought he was thinking his plan through while jacking off.

Wait. Why would he jack off in front of James? Wait! Is that established Kames?

Ooh. I think I understand. Ooookay. Lol i confuse myself a lot! XD

My favorite part, tho, had to be this-

"Chasing James around water guns in hand and a sac of water slung across his back didn't help; and the brunette was so stubborn, just telling him hey, you're orange and you look like a freak had no effect except having James spray himself even more with that stupid Cuda shit."

LOOOVE that last line. It's something I think Kendall would say and ahh! I love it for some odd reason!

And, OMG. I've been trying to come up with a name for my obsession thing. So, thank you for practically telling me I'm a closet perv. It feels nice knowing what i am! XD it's so true, tho...

wow this is turning into a long review! Truth is...

I LOOOOVED THAT! So kinky and dirty but so...not. Like...he's only jacking off but my eyes were wide for what seemed like minutes and its