Reviews for I Am Woman
Liv it up 124 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Please update this! It's so good and it could go places! See how many exclamation marks? THATS BECAUSE YOU REALLY SHOULD CONTINUE! :)
digifreak15 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Keep going PLEASE!
auggielover chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
You have to write more plzz
readz-24-7 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
l like totally love your story. and i tend to agree with brittanyr1221 opinion. this story would be amazing as a multi- fic. hope you update soon.
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I would love to read more of this story, but that requires a little thing I like to call "updating". Please update!
brittanyr1221 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Ugh! I loved this! You definitely need to continue with this one and if I may say so, it should be a REALLY long multi-fic including several of these lessons! So great and you know that we are going to need all the CA fanfic we can get once Season 2 is over! Continue, please!
Jade2099 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Not sure if abandoned or not...but THIS has the making of something quite fierce :)
tvcrimeluva chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
love it
sharpestsatire chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Hee hee, can't wait till Auggie mets her after the first lesson. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
OMG! I can't wait until you update! This seems like an awesome start. You are planning on continuing this fic right?
McGiva chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
great start, can't wait to see where you take this
Purple Lex chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ooh I like this

More please :)
Kaslyna chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Reminds me of Mariah. She used me as her Barbie. D:
LoveIsAScar15 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hehehe... You know, Joan and Annie's relationship has always interested me, I reeeaaallly like this idea ;) It's more of a unique perspective here and I wanna see what happens! Nobody seems to write bout the two and I look forward to reading more :D loved it!

~LIAS15