Reviews for From Pickpocket to Pirate
I really like this story please keep writing this fic. 3
SayMrrp chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Oh gosh! Please continue this?
Fangirl chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
awww more please
featherwing25 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
This story is amazing, I love Lovino and Antonio's relationship! Hope an update comes soon.
nerdyfanchick chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
HI! So it's almost been a year, but as I see that you've updated more recently than "B├ęsame Mucho", I still have (ridiculously optimistic) hope! Although I'm sure you've forgot about this fic or even fallen out of the Hetalia fandom, I'm going to follow this story cause I think it's really great! You'll probs never see this, except via email, and you might not even read it then, but I really really like this fic, regardless of whether or not you ever update again.

Thanks for your time, if you actually read this!
HetaliaKitty chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
This story is... awesome! I can't wait for more... please update with the next chapter!
BeMyMemory chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
This is great :D I can't wait for the next chapter :3
damtoti chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Cuteness
Continue
Or else
tarsido chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I love this fic so much it's embarrassing. [/laughs] I love AUs so much, and pirates and this is just so well-done, it hits all my buttons.

Lovino's tsundere-ness and insecurity comes through perfectly in the voice, and I love how you fit in the little things about canon. For example, Lovino actually not being very brave for one, despite his aggressive front - I distinctly remember a Hetalia episode where the Italies meet Russia and for the whole meet-and-greet, Lovino was hiding behind Feliciano ahahaha. Though, given the circumstances of the AU, Lovino would have grown up a lot more independent and protective of Feliciano.

The inferiority complex portrayed is so heartbreaking here, and I like how they're so human and have human follibles - for instance, Lovino's rejection of the pirate life for him and his brother is so believable because well, he recognises a pirate life isn't all glamour and exposing Feliciano to something like killing and looting and stealing probably isn't so great to an overprotective big brother like Lovino. And Lovino's upset over the whole thing with Feliciano, boarding the pirate ship, and Ludwig reeks a lot of misplaced guilt and self-blame. [/laughs] Because he really did a risky thing there, pickpocketing from someone who's seen his face - and knows who he's related to, no less. If it had been anyone else more dangerous, he would have put his brother in a lot of trouble even if he'd escaped and remained safe, but thankfully that doesn't happen. :D

I like the little hints of how careful Antonio is with Lovino; especially in Chapter 5, that chapter was meant to sate the hearts of all fangirls, seriously ahaha. OTL I loved that chapter: action! romance development! brotherly relationship! Antonio being badass! What's there not to love ahaha.

The development pace of the romantic relationships suits me perfectly. :D I like you didn't leave France as some background character to serve as a lackey too; using him to prod along Lovino. So cunning, so benign, so aware; that's very France. :D

The treasure hunt sounds interesting, and I foresee the Middle East countries and England! 8D Looking forward to see what you do with that.

Thank you very much!
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
This is fun! I love your Antonio!
DarkSapphireXx chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Aw love this story!
I wonder if Lovi actually does know Ivan from somewhere since he remembered his name somewhat. And though I love Antonio, I'm a little unclear as to his feelings! I gotta read more to find out what's going on! :)
Chibiterasu chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
This story is freaking amazing, I love it, I love it so much.
SaviieSparks chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
This is such a great story! Please update soon!
SaviieSparks chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Fuckwit xD I think that's one of my favorite things I've ever heard him say. This was a great chapter though.