Reviews for In Your Atmosphere
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
The beauty is killing me. MUST. NOT. CRY.
Monica121 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I'm so sad to be finished with your stories-for now, I hope. They have certainly made me feel a whole lot of emotions, and I just love them. I guess, since I have spent my entire 15ish reviews telling you over and over how much you move me, if you're looking for any feedback at all besides your amazing, it would be this: I loved seeing a story from Kurt's POV, because I feel like you don't do that all to often. However, Kurt sounds a lot like Blaine, and maybe you could work on developing separate voices for them? Just a thought. I'm still so in love with your work, and can't wait to see what you do next.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I love this. It's a wonderful balance to Blaine's point of view in "Covered in Rain." Beautiful work.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
You're seriously so good!
Charmina chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow, you really have a way with words. Great work!
MadelynRivers chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
One of the most beautiful fic I have ever read. Couldn't have been better~!
sfgirljan chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I absolutely loved this! You are so good at painting pictures with your words-and it's a lovely picture you paint, full of apathy, loneliness, hope and love.
TerribleSpy chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I continue to enjoy your AU meetings of Kurt and Blaine. And your fetishizing of LA culture, which is an oxymoron. Having been born and spent the last 35 years there, I still don't think there's any there there. Or maybe that's Oakland.

You manage to tell this story from different perspectives over and over yet still keep each fresh. This one was done without any dialog yet still engaged my interest.