Reviews for Ten Minutes Past Noon
hi chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
coffee Intern girl
her again
I kind of want to see fluff with her and Owen
PLATONIC employer employee fluff
PLA-TON-IC.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
i am with coffee girl all the way, my slash goggles are always on.
Maki-P chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I was like Foxteca isn't from Gargoyles? So I was about to google it and it hit me! Lucius Fox's company! Does that mean that Gargoyles and Batman exist in the same universe? 'Cause it'd be awesome
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
*giggles helplessly* I do friend ship Owen and Xanatos because come on, how can you not, Puck/Owen's devotion to Xanatos was what got them banished in the first place and you don't do that for just anyone.

I greatly enjoyed this one- Owen was well within the realm of spot-on, character-wise. (Keeping Owen stoic and yet interesting is a pain). And of course he can still be intimidating to interns while covered in little yellow ducklings!

Very well done!
Vanillasiren chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
So glad I read this. Very funny and sweet. LOL, Intern Coffee Girl alone was worth it.
Happily Austria chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
YAY! I was very happy with FMtM. It's one of my favorites. This one is very cute. I wasn't sure whether to be sad (Dang it, poor Owen is so stressed!)or happy (Owen in a rubber-ducky hospital gown?D) I think happy.
am chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
love the story, when i sign in i'll answer the challenges if someone else hasn't beat me
Moonlady chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Foxteca... that sounds familiar... I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's one of the Batman cartoons. Though really FOXteca, sounds like it should be from Gargoyles doesn't it? xD

LOVE the way you did the characters in both of these shorts. The Owen/Xanatos dynamic is one of my favorite relationships to read fiction for.
Fatal Errors chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Loving your stories! And my guess for challenge two is Bruce Wayne and the Riddler from Batman Forever:

Bruce Wayne: "Mister...?"

Riddler: "Ohhh, Bruce Wayne!"

Bruce Wayne: "No, that's my name. You're...?"

Riddler: "Nigma. Edward Nigma."
VelleVette chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I liked this fic. It's well written, and Owen is very in-character. And in contrast to your previous one, kinda funny. The thought of Owen in a duck-patterned hospital gown being hugged by a concerned Xanatos was so funny, I decided to draw it. Here, have a hastily-drawn piece of fan art.

#/d3kr9nn
Linzerj chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Haha, I don't know whether to laugh at Owen or to hug him.

Awesome job!