Reviews for Blue Days
Inkweaver22 chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Are you sure that you aren't a reincarnation of a bard of old? Because this story, despite its short length, is a complete masterpiece. Seriously, I haven't read a such a well written fic in some time. At least, none with the amazing poetic grace that you displayed through Blues. And the way you described his music made it seem as if I was actually listening to it instead of reading words on a screen. I'm seriously in awe right now. Like most of the ponies in this fic, I've never really paid much attention to Blues. And I always went with the flow whenever Pinkie was shipped with Pierce. You have changed my mind though. I can now see how much potential even a background character can have when you take the time to think about their personalities. Thank you for that.

...

Well this review certainly got serious. Let's fix that.

Cherrychunga. Pickle-barrel cumquat. Oatmeal?! Are you crazy?! ForeEVER! My cover has been blown! You didn't even open your care package!
MadxHatter123 chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
How does this story not have more reviews. I can not wait for the next chapter. Hope you finish it soon.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
Oh yes.. Almost over, love this soo much, but what's this? DID YOU MENTION WORKING ON- OH
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
love it
The Ultimate Brony chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
I really love this story
Maxwell the Murderer chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
You may want to put a divider between the end of your story and the author's note.

Other then that, I didn't find anything, and it seems it'll be an interesting read.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Excellent

\6
thebluesage2 chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Yay! Blue has a friend! good chapter,but you need to work on the grammer a bit,other then that,its all good.
Thebluemage2 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
This is a great story! I am sure you will get more reviews soon!
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
I really really really really like this, it's almost sad to see how little reviews you have, some of the things blues says are brilliant! Definetly looking forward to more.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
interesting
paxtofettel chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Loved it, keep up the good work
coletrain chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
okay so i gotta say was not expecting blues to go all poetic you gotta keep suprising us like that nothing i dislike about it so far and everything in my opinion is good keep up the good work