Reviews for Much Needed Escape
GoldBee chapter 38 . 11/25/2011
Nice ending! I had a break from reading fan fiction, and this was a very nice 'welcome back' :) Now it's time for part 2 :)
Proffesionalfangirl chapter 38 . 11/22/2011
This is great! Update soon please! Oh yea, and Please tell me Becker will get injured in some way saving jess? ease *puppy dog eyes of doom*
SandyLee Potts chapter 38 . 10/15/2011
Now that I've finally got to the end...

Wow!

What a story!

What a cliff hanger!

I'll try to keep up with the next story.
MouseyJayne chapter 38 . 10/12/2011
OMG! :O was not expecting that! :O Wow! Great story!:D
Heyarandomgal chapter 38 . 10/12/2011
Nooooooo Jesssssssss!

Please do the sequel soon!
YouHaveLovelyHair chapter 38 . 10/12/2011
OMG - that was soooooooooo exciting! You'd better start on that sequel so damn quickly young lady - I expect an email in my in box asap! Remember - the rum & coke is at stake! :P

Fantastic chapter - I absolutely loved it! Can't wait for part two - and Becker's revenge! GO BAMF! (I love that term now - I can't stop using it! hehehehehehehehehe) :D
juls124 chapter 38 . 10/11/2011
OMG! I did not expect this to turn out like this! Jess can't be dead! And who is Charlie? Oh, I can't wait to read more!
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 37 . 10/2/2011
I totally described Terra Nova as Primeval/Jurassic Park! :)

Anyways, moving on, lol. "But I'm the geeky genius of the group. Being socially awkward is one of my fortes." - brilliant! So true. :) You didn't over do Connor, he's perfect, I swear. :)

Cliff hanger! At the risk of sounding like a four year old, I reeeaaallllyyy want to knnoooow! :)
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 36 . 10/2/2011
Ooooh, she slapped him! He was being rather overprotective and controlling though.

I liked the Conby at the end too! :)
LittleGooseWalking chapter 37 . 9/29/2011
Yay, I'm not the only one who thought Terra Nova was a tad similar to Primeval and Jurassic Park. Though I thought there were a few hints of (the) Stargate(s)
juls124 chapter 37 . 9/28/2011
Well first of all, you can't kill her because then Sarah wouldn't exist. I have a feeling she'll be injured hiding in the bathroom. Yeah that works. Can't wait for the update!
beckerandjess4eva chapter 37 . 9/28/2011
please don't kill Jess! anything but killed, have Becker saving her at the last moment- anything but killed!
Heyarandomgal chapter 37 . 9/28/2011
Noooooooo!

You can't leave us hanging like that!

Please update soon I really want to find out whats going to happen next!

Btw this is a great chapter.

:) :D :) :D.
XxdaynamariexX chapter 37 . 9/28/2011
Love the cliff hanger at the end :) and i think it would make a great story if jess had been injured or kidnapped so it related to emilys dream :) x
The Sheep Of Destiny chapter 37 . 9/28/2011
Love it! You better not kill Jess!