Reviews for Minds Wide Open
gleek12384 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
This is awesome so far! please continue!
TheKatie444 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
i love this story can't wait for more! :D xx
MusicLover713 chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
UPDATE THIS! NAOW! RIGHT. NAOW.
Cain chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Ooh, I remember this one! Long time since you updated it, methinks. This one is super entertaining too, so I'm glad it got the honor of an update.

Favorite Sonny POV bit:

I raised an eyebrow at her in disbelief. "Of course that is what you care about? You are over there making me look like a fool and all you care about is yourself?"

"Pretty much." She replied with a shrug of her shoulders.

Favorite Tawni POV bit is when she's having the Fine!Good! argument with Chad and goes "I already said fine!" and he's all confused. lol
darksoul17 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
This story is really interesting, i like the idea behind including Tawni's mother. Cant wait to read more
Cain chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this one, considering these sorts of stories (where random stuff like switching bodies happens) aren't my cup of tea at all... but this is thoroughly enjoyable!
firelady101 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
:DDDDDD My feelings for this story is just pure love! I love it(: please update soon!
xMiniatureSkyscraper chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Tawni's gonna have a hard time being Sonny! Please add in some funny scenes with Tawni trying (but failing) to be nice while Sonny just watches and laugh from the side if you can!

I hope Tawni opens up about her relationship with her mother to Sonny soon so that she can comfort her and they'll live happily ever after :D

Great chapter, once again! I really love this story. Update soon!
Fishing Gurl chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Dude if I was in their place I wouldn't even try to eXplain it to others I would just say 'X-person and I made a bet to act like that person of a day, or how ever long'.

I as alway love your writing and look forward to reading more :D
Cain chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
I'm loving this whole 'freaky friday' take. Very interested to see where it goes. And Tammie just needs to die.
xMiniatureSkyscraper chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
I don't know why, but I just couldn't stop laughing as I imagined myself in their shoes (Probably 'cos I'm a nutcase :D)

I really enjoyed this chapter! Please update soon! I hope to see their reactions when they see each other as themselves (That didn't make sense, did it?) This is actually the best Switcheroo story I've ever read :D
xMiniatureSkyscraper chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Awesome story so far! I've actually read quite a few stories where Sonny and Tawni swapped bodies but none of them were Tonny stories which makes this one special :)

I shall read and review the second chapter now!
MirAndy93 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Love it!

Damn Tammie! Hate. Hope something bad happens to her. And poor Tawni. Well, looks like i'm gonna have to keep reading ur stories.

More Please!
firelady101 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
I wouldnt know what to do in that situation... Being me I would probably scream and scare everybody... Ahaha... I dont like Tawni's mother... What a bitch. I would already be gone if my mom treated me like that :P

I loved it :D it was amazing! I can't wait for more!
firelady101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I enjoyed the first person take on it, it was good! I like it so far, I'm gonna read the next chapter like right now!