Reviews for Choices
jjgeraghty chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Love the story! I wish there were more stories from this series! I just found it on Netflix and love it!
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This is a very deep, thought-provoking fic and well written. I'm so glad to find at least one 'Hack' story on here. I fell in love with the show a few months ago after watching it on Netflix. I've always loved David Morse. I thought he was brilliant in this and I loved the premise of the series. Mike Olshansky is now one of my most beloved TV characters. you captured his good qualities very nicely here. Season 1 is the best to me though. It felt more realistic. However, 'My fare lady' definitely was one of the best episodes of the second season. your story does Charlotte and her thoughts justice, as she was still a mystery even after her memories returned.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
An excellent character piece. Very much in keeping with what we saw in the episode :) Well done!
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
OMG what a brilliant idea to write on this character... there is so many possibilities.

I know it's a one shot thing... but Charlotte character is so enigmatic, you can write a whole story with her.

Thank you so much for that fantastic story (and so well written too!)
Beckilles chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I very much enjoyed reading this! :) Excellent imagery and musings! I felt you captured Charlotte perfectly and the struggle between her two selves. I'd watch a show about her ;)
SassyCop chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
AWESOME! I'm so glad you tackled this! Charlotte wad a complex character that Kelli played beautifully. Thanks for writing out her thought process and taking the time to explore her human side. This was perfect!