Reviews for More Than Acceptable
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 5/18
I love this story. :-)
Caramel.Raven chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Oh yes, wing kinks! It's a must for every fandom. And I really liked the idea of Jim massaging Spock, driving him insane (in a good way ;D).
I particularly enjoyed the Ultarians as a species. I wouldn't know if I really wanted to meet them (could be embarrassing what with my dirty thoughts and them being telepaths) but they seem to be pretty chill. Maila was great. For some reason, I had a very clear voice in my head whenever she spoke. Love when that happens.
Thanks for the one-shot :D
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
great story!
XtygrssX chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
So the fact that it took you two years to finish this probably elimates the possibility of finding out exactly how acceptable Spock's visit to Kirk's quarters were huh?
Varda-Elentari chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Spock with wings... The cutest image I could ever have imagined
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was absolutely lovely! Congratulations for finally getting it to the point where you're happy with it, and I'm so glad you posted it. Transporter-accident fics are so much fun to begin with, and the wings-swap just made it so much better (I've never seen a transporter accident like yours, too, so extra bonus points for total originality!). :) I loved your writing style and your descriptions, especially while Jim was giving the wing massage (and all your descriptions of winged!Spock and in-pain!Spock and hot-and-bothered!Spock were all yummmm, by the way). Anyway, I absolutely loved this, and I hope you write more K/S in the future!
Yumasu chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
HILARIOUS! I loved this story, it was so well written and funny!

That ""I have no desire to fly, Doctor," he replied dryly, as if it were insane to think a boring Vulcan would voluntarily want to be airborne" made me laugh so hard, I still feel tears on my cheeks XD
illuminazione chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Awww... that was great. I loved the 'Spock has wings' idea.

Also, the Ultarians are really cool people.

yours

satori
Eve-the-Charlotte chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I really liked this one; I can totally see Spock with bird wings. And of course Jim wouldn't catch the "don't" in the "don't massage the base of the wings." Happy writings!
I am me. Deal chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Wow. LOVED this. It was great, and don't worry about your attention span! I'm a spaz too. ;D
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
EEE! :D So amazing! This oneshot made me so. HAPPY!

~Fern Rose
RubyHair chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I loved Spock with telepathic wings! How cool was that? I have always thought it would be cool to have wings.

I'm writing a story & wondering how long it will yak me to finish it. May take a long time. I have no idea. LOL! Never wrote any fiction before, but reading all thia fan fiction has helped me to get a "voice".
Kiraraven79 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Love it! I was not so sure about reading it but it is a great fic, hot and sexy! Love Spock with wings *sigh* Jim is soooo lucky! *LOL* Thanks for sharing it! XoXo