Reviews for The Princess and the Dragon
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
What do you mean not a dream
Ae123monkey chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Thank you SOOO MUCH! It's so totally awesome that when I asked for an update, you granted us one! Like you're a fairy or something! (Okay...forget that last sentence.) I'm also extremely happy about the fact that you made a little shout-out to me at the end! I love the fact that the day I discover this story is the day that you update because of a revview that I gave. Wow. I guess for once that I made a difference. But seriousely? You didn't remember that this story exsisted until you got my review? Wow...akwaard...oh! And also, can you PLEASE pretty please check out my story? I want to get it out there for the world to see, and want to see if it really gets a good review. Sorry. I'm being kinda selfish. But anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE STORY UPDATE! IT MEANS ALOT TO KNOW THAT I MADE A DIFFERENCE!
Ae123monkey chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Hi1 I was just scrolling through your profile when I came across this marvalous work of art. I love the plotline and where this is going! Pleas update soon. It's been about a month and I put this on my favorites, and I really want you to update this, like, really soon! I know that you have other stories that you probably want to tend to first, but PLEASE make this one of them! I can't express to you how much I want you to update! (I think I already have.) So PLEASE! UPDATE! I want to see where this story ends up!
Annabeth-Artemis chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Good chapter!
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Lovely chapter. Go TAYLOR SWIFT! Dunno why I mentioned Taylor Swift in a review, but... AWESOME story!
Runt Thunderbelch chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Whoa! Very Kafkaesque. Reality is melting away, melting, melting, what a world, what a world! I'm fastening my seat belt in preparation for the next chapter.
ciaomeansbye chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
That waz soo cool! So Percy is a dragon and he used to be human? Wowo! No one has done that!
Kamilia07329 chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Ohhh! I like your plot! :D I hope you can update soon! :D
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Haha, this is such a romantic comedy. Rather intereseting, I daresay. I hope Luke falls for Thalia instead of multiple stupid princesses.
MyNameIsWren chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I just want to know, what kind of dragon is Percy? Is he a european or asian dragon and what does he look like?
Runt Thunderbelch chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wonderful switch, having the dragon save the fair maiden from the knight. I can't stop chuckling. This is going to be a fun story!

(Typo alert: 3rd paragraph, 4th word is "man" isn't it? Not "mad.")