Reviews for The Tome of Eldritch Omake
Pope William T Wodium chapter 41 . 7/7
I know I don't review much anymore, but I wanted to drop in and tell you that I still consistently enjoy your stories. This was clever.
Silvara rivana chapter 40 . 6/1
giggles. ooo that was a bad put at the end there but sooo worth it. made me laugh nice and hard. this was adorable and love seeing our ladies again. always love your stroies and always wanting more of your writing of them.
Silvara rivana chapter 39 . 5/1
giggles that was cute. love your work in this verus keep it up!
Silvara rivana chapter 38 . 4/1
giggles. poor vamps just like the demons way over their heads when going after this pair. love your writing of these two. happy to see another one shot
Silvara rivana chapter 37 . 3/1
LOVE! I love your stories so much. happy to see another one shot peek into this world.
Sunder the Gold chapter 36 . 2/23
Always good for a warm, fuzzy laugh.

"Devilish hurt feelings". Hahaha
Duncan0Idaho chapter 35 . 8/26/2014
Hmm this a funny omake and it's interesting to see you and the community world building. Funny how Lillet seeks to apply her knowledge to more mundane tasks, it's a nice connection to her previous farming life and it gives her the level headedness to not raise to be a haughty bitch/noble woman.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
And nothing to do with the street fighter Dan Hibiki?
Duncan0Idaho chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Now there is a brand i know personally the Freixenet is one of my favorite brands of champange, kudos for your good choice.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
It's not fake though, a high enough pitch can and will break a glass, mythbusters have tested that myth a few times.
antlan87 chapter 33 . 3/9/2014
Heh, glad my prompt inspired this story, as it amused me. Gaff's line about a self-cleaning mess has most likely inspired many a failed attempt to create spells that would do just that.
dan heron chapter 32 . 2/2/2014
poor Miss Livinston, she just can't win
Trscroggs chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
My parent's best friend had a similar issue. Of course their dog just sort of ran you over in the water, and made it much harder to swim.
Sunder the Gold chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
Your surprises never fail to amuse.
LoneWolf218 chapter 30 . 12/3/2013
You just enjoy tormenting the poor governess, don't you? What did she ever do to you?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »