Reviews for The Tome of Eldritch Omake
tremor3258 chapter 46 . 8/11
... Logical, really. The 'cackled with a maddened glee' line was what really cracked me up
Duncan0Idaho chapter 46 . 8/10
... I shouldn't be laughin this loud, but I am. Excellent omake! :)
This was really cute. Thanks for writing this collection - it's been a lot of fun to read.
Pope William T Wodium chapter 44 . 3/8
And *that* is how you tell a Shaggy Dog joke.
eacox1787 chapter 44 . 3/7
This was a sweet chapter!
Silvara rivana chapter 44 . 3/7
gleeee. love to see a new chapter of this. still love all of your Grim Grimoire stories so much. Side note has anyone thought of writing lillites stories down so they can be put out to the world? Mage counsel and renowned author!
Silvara rivana chapter 43 . 11/4/2015
giggles and claps hands happily! love the story! poor Hirim should really know that Bartido is going to mess with him at every chance he can. Love seeing Amoretta.
tremor3258 chapter 42 . 8/19/2015
I am bad at reviewing, but I do enjoy all of these. They're cute.
dan heron chapter 42 . 8/4/2015
ok, that is a pretty clever twist to the classic trope. Loved that double twist!

Hmm, two doggies in the house? That may be a bit too much even for her Mamas
Silvara rivana chapter 42 . 8/4/2015
Glee. this made me laugh at the end. Love your work so much. Can't wait to see what you do next in this vs.
ByLanternLight chapter 42 . 8/4/2015
Hound of the Baskervilles! Always a classic.
Pope William T Wodium chapter 41 . 7/7/2015
I know I don't review much anymore, but I wanted to drop in and tell you that I still consistently enjoy your stories. This was clever.
Silvara rivana chapter 40 . 6/1/2015
giggles. ooo that was a bad put at the end there but sooo worth it. made me laugh nice and hard. this was adorable and love seeing our ladies again. always love your stroies and always wanting more of your writing of them.
Silvara rivana chapter 39 . 5/1/2015
giggles that was cute. love your work in this verus keep it up!
Silvara rivana chapter 38 . 4/1/2015
giggles. poor vamps just like the demons way over their heads when going after this pair. love your writing of these two. happy to see another one shot