Reviews for Diary of a Potato Bag
hieveryone101 chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
I hope you haven't forgotten this story. It is one of the best written and I am quite enjoying it. Please don't abandon it.
Luna chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
ya han pasado meses, has tenido problemas, ojala pudieras dar noticias sobre ti o si piensas continuar con la historia, una breve nota seria bienvenida... gracias de todas formas por todo tu esfuerzo... ;) exito y suerte!
zoel black chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
jajajja just noticed...this chapter this edited,?... there are new things? well I hope updates...plis! plis! T.T
ichigo1508 chapter 23 . 11/19/2013
Loved it! looking forward to future updates! XD
(Poor Kim...she still has her stalker...)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Just a few theories here, more like ramblings.

1. Is Harriet bloom Kim's half a genetic donor?
Merson chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
I'm going to cry if you don't update soon
D chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
So I was watching one piece amv's on YouTube, when I saw marco. My wacked up mind immediately though, 'oh, he looks sad. Probably because Kim's not around. I wonder what happened to her. Oh wait. '
shinigame3 chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
wow this is really good. are you going to continue it? i hope you do.
zoel black chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
actualizaaaaaaaaaaaaaa porfavor! no sabe lo feliz que me haria en este momento de mi vida T.T
hieveryone101 chapter 23 . 10/11/2013
Please tell me you are still righting your story?
LeTardis chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
Hey! Its me Again!

I am re-reading everything (because I am a total nerd for your story) and I came across something I didn't notice before. This line right here;
Marco leaned forward intently, easily dismissing the previous subject to get to the next. "That leads us to my next question: what's up with /Bakazuki/?"

Bakazuki. To my understanding Baka means Idiot in Japanese?Chinese? So either that's a really brilliant un-planned typo or Marco just went up like five points of awesomeness in my head.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
the next ...
Terikel chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
Sooooo, I finished this yesterday (you totally got me addicted, so I loaded it to my kindle and read all day long anywhere I went xD) and it was absolutely brillant. I would have left you a review for every single chapter, but I think they would be kinda repetitive with me saying I love them all the time (plus I couldn't stop reading long enough to write a review). I seriously love the Marco/Kim realtionship to a dregree that it might be unhealthy. I haven't shipped anyone that much in a while. I just love how you write him as a manipulative, mysterious but somehow not all that assholish pirate, how he constantly mocks her and tries to understand her and how he's driving her nuts and totally gets in her head. Hah. Loved the chapter with the miniature Whitebeards by the way, brillant idea. And perfect to let them know some things about her as well, like her hate for Absolute Justice and her problems with Bakazuki and I especially loved how Marco totally came to her to talk. Also them sitting in the tree, brillant (and him leaving her there that asshole. But he saved her from falling, haha! xD).
I can't wait so see Marco again. I know, you write him often enough, but I'm seriously addicted to their bantering. I love the other characters too (espiecally Wilde. And Garp. And Smoker. And Smiley! :D).
Okay, I stop fangirling now, but please, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I get the feeling Marco is going to stalk her in the library or something. Can't wait for it.
Sincerely,
your newest huge fangirl :D
Terikel chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Weak point? She already found Marco's, didn't she? Harhar. xD
Stupid phoenix, totally screwing with her world view. Love the character deelopment though, and you're getting me ever more curious what exactly happened to her father and what his dream was. I'm also looking forward to more Marco, as ever, because I am a Marco fangirl and you write him brillantly. :D
Terikel chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
Hell, I loved this chapter. Best one so far, in my opinion, but I'm probably biased: there was so much awesome Marco in it I can't think straight anymore. I like the idea of what's-his-face (best name ever xD) stalking her, so funny. And did I mention I love Marco? Because I do. I also love how she tries to make a deal with him, and then her comrades totally stand up for her. That went against the clichee and was really nice and all heroic like. And then Marco catching her and sitting on her back and them casually lying besides each other and he finally telling her he's not going to kill her and changing her opinion on pirates somewhat and everything.
Uh, also loves the part where Hina told Kim that according to her book she'd come together with Marco and her vehementously denying it. Hah, brillant. :D
882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »