Reviews for Harry Hightop
Triscribe chapter 1 . 12/7
Cute! Of all your 'Harry is reasonably intelligent and highly capable' stories, I think this one has to be my favorite. :)
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 12/2
But, what about Luna? Surely she should be able to join Harry. After all, of all the characters, Luna is the most Underlandish of them all. And she makes such a good pair with Harry.
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 10/17
That was amazing
DelWolf2005 chapter 1 . 10/1
I loved this! #HarryHightop
gemodes chapter 1 . 8/11
I've read and enjoyed a great many of your stories but I believe this one takes the cake. I only wish Luna had or perhaps in a sequel did join him.
FuzzyElf24 chapter 1 . 7/28
Luna and Harry are the new Golden Duo. I don't care that it is Trio. They are best friends and need no one else. It is also very possible that Harry could've been sorted into Ravenclaw.
Love the story!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 6/26
Very good, ten out of ten
Weird, but very cute.

Enjoyed it muchly, thanks ever so. :)
Zero Tolerance and Capability chapter 1 . 5/9
I loved this so much, though I feel kinda sad that Harry left Luna behind. I was hoping to see everyone's reactions to Harry disappearing and what would happen with Voldemort but it was not meant to be
Zekedavis chapter 1 . 5/9
Could make a sequel to it where harry helps luna find her way to underland. Because she is the alice to Harry's mad hatter.
Aomina chapter 1 . 3/30
This was quite enjoyable!
T149Man chapter 1 . 3/21
A wonderful little story that made me smile many times. I'm glad that I wandered into this bit of madness. It's good for the soul.
Itharax chapter 1 . 3/15
GREAT STORY! Loved it!

Have a nice day!
CockByteHuntress chapter 1 . 3/4
I truly hope Luna found her way down the rabbit hole eventually.