Reviews for Harry Hightop
Loveless Demon chapter 1 . 7/21
Grand-papa Hightop is a dashing fellow,no?
RSegovia chapter 1 . 6/13
Very amusing, and I would hope that Harry could find a quick way back (perhaps a looking glass?) to get Luna and bring her where she belongs. Also it would make sense for Harry to maintain his identity in the upper world for the sake of any children or friend who want to go for a visit.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 5/8
Hmm, interesting. I was expecting something along the lines of Harry discovering allies in Wonderland that help him defeat Tom ... but you're right, for Harry this is definitely a win condition, and the Wizarding World can go hang. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 5/5
Awesome One-shot! probably one of the most fun versions of harry i've seen, just a shame about Luna really... (_)
I LOVE THIS STORY
nnightblade chapter 1 . 4/15
awesome... would have been better if he got to take luna with him
SleepyMangaHead chapter 1 . 2/16
I completely love this story, it gives me the giggles and makes me remember my childhood of looking down rabbit holes for a way to the magical land of Wonderland. I was wondering if you would be able to write a second one with Luna eventually being able to find her way there.

I mean in this world Harry seems to be the only person (not her family) that she is close to. And her firmly believing in him and Underland, I think she would do all she could to join him there. I imagine she would always carry around a bottomless bag with everything she wouldn't want to leave behind and would focus on trying to find a way to join her friend. Even if eventually the war with Voldemort restarts I think she would just keep trying to find a way for her and her father (if he's still alive) to escape to Underland. And who knows maybe one day she'll find a crumpled horned snorckak hiding there.
Luzith chapter 1 . 1/26
Excellent!
erik chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Great short.
Lynxgoddess chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Cute!
Triscribe chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Cute! Of all your 'Harry is reasonably intelligent and highly capable' stories, I think this one has to be my favorite. :)
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
But, what about Luna? Surely she should be able to join Harry. After all, of all the characters, Luna is the most Underlandish of them all. And she makes such a good pair with Harry.
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
That was amazing
DelWolf2005 chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I loved this! #HarryHightop
gemodes chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I've read and enjoyed a great many of your stories but I believe this one takes the cake. I only wish Luna had or perhaps in a sequel did join him.