Reviews for Harry Hightop
lewa282 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I so want to see the this story continue with the Underland crew going to England with Harry and completely derailing any plans anyone has made that revolve around him. Maybe even obliterate the death eaters and Lord Voldemort while their at it since the resurrection was about to take place, and then maybe ever delve into romance between Harry and Luna.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Great story but I just wish Luna came with him
misuky7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This was marvelous. I quite adored harry being a Hightopp, however I am quite sad Luna didn't get to join him in Underland. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Great!
LuxEterna1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
nice i like it
though i wonder what you would think would happen if mary poppins tries to 'invade' the dursley family
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Maybe Luna will be down their sometime also to be with Harry since he was the one who cared for her the most. It is wonderful that he finally found his family.
Kitkatcait chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Oh this story it too good! I really loved it! Keep up the good work!
jinnxxy chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Really enjoyed it, it was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Good/interesting
SilvisMN chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Naturally, the wizarding world panics, all except for Luna, who finds her own rabbit hole eventually.
Chaoticist chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
By all that's holy, expand this, and have Luna find her way to Harry.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I think my brain just overloaded with possibilities...
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I loved this. I hope Luna will visit one day.
Sisp the Enochian chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
That was cute. :) Harry gets a family he deserves, and who can deserve and appreciate him properly. Although I am curious what happened to Dumbledore and all the others when Harry didn't return. Or did he eventually go back?