Reviews for Harry Hightop
SleepyMangaHead chapter 1 . 2/16
I completely love this story, it gives me the giggles and makes me remember my childhood of looking down rabbit holes for a way to the magical land of Wonderland. I was wondering if you would be able to write a second one with Luna eventually being able to find her way there.

I mean in this world Harry seems to be the only person (not her family) that she is close to. And her firmly believing in him and Underland, I think she would do all she could to join him there. I imagine she would always carry around a bottomless bag with everything she wouldn't want to leave behind and would focus on trying to find a way to join her friend. Even if eventually the war with Voldemort restarts I think she would just keep trying to find a way for her and her father (if he's still alive) to escape to Underland. And who knows maybe one day she'll find a crumpled horned snorckak hiding there.
Luzith chapter 1 . 1/26
Excellent!
erik chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Great short.
Lynxgoddess chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Cute!
Triscribe chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Cute! Of all your 'Harry is reasonably intelligent and highly capable' stories, I think this one has to be my favorite. :)
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
But, what about Luna? Surely she should be able to join Harry. After all, of all the characters, Luna is the most Underlandish of them all. And she makes such a good pair with Harry.
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
That was amazing
DelWolf2005 chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I loved this! #HarryHightop
gemodes chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I've read and enjoyed a great many of your stories but I believe this one takes the cake. I only wish Luna had or perhaps in a sequel did join him.
FuzzyElf24 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Luna and Harry are the new Golden Duo. I don't care that it is Trio. They are best friends and need no one else. It is also very possible that Harry could've been sorted into Ravenclaw.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Love the story!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Very good, ten out of ten
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Weird, but very cute.

Enjoyed it muchly, thanks ever so. :)
Zero Tolerance and Capability chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
I loved this so much, though I feel kinda sad that Harry left Luna behind. I was hoping to see everyone's reactions to Harry disappearing and what would happen with Voldemort but it was not meant to be
Zekedavis chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Could make a sequel to it where harry helps luna find her way to underland. Because she is the alice to Harry's mad hatter.