Reviews for 5 Times John's Omelet Or Fritatta Was Ruined etc
Lady Juse chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Why did you have to, make the ending hurt?
Marsupial Madness chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I loved it! It was hilarious how Sherlok ruined every single one. I was extremely pleased when John finally got to eat the omlete (or whatever it is)... And then that last line. Oh the feels. My smile literally dropped. It was brilliant, but I'm still feeling the kick to my gut.

Good work!
CK
Lily Winterwood chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
DAMN YOU, PUSHING ME OFF INTO REICHENFEELS WHEN I LEAST EXPECT IT.
I'm not sure whether to love you or hate you.
mrspencil chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Excellent work, with an emotional punch at the end. Very remiss of me not to check your other fics earlier:-)

Mrs P
Corey5268 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
YOU HAD TO END IT LIKE THAT! GAH! And I had been laughing so hard!
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Aww this is perfect. Poor John.
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Really good.
kurohshitsuji chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
OMG That was really good. So, now I will go and cry some salty tears.
Catherine Spark chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Woah – this piece just twisted and turned in the most unexpected directions. ESPECIALLY the last one! I hate thinking of one of them dying, but that last sentence was flipping effective – congratualtions. So sadly ironic that the perfect omelette was made after Sherlock had died, but at the same time, probably not a coincidence. It also makes sense, in the sense that you can imagine him making that last omelette, thinking with nostalgia of all the other times Sherlock ruined it when he was alive, and wishing Sherlock was still there to ruin this one. I wonder if 5 had anything to do with Sherlock’s death?

Could you explain to me what happened to both of them in 4? I take it they have food poisoning or something, or else did they get their drinks spiked in the bar the previous night? Sorry for being thick about it… :)

Although technically, he didn’t ruin John’s omelette in 3, it’s still funny and plausible. Who’d have thought Sherlock could cook like that though, and knew so much about omelette/frittata terminology, especially give he doesn’t eat much? I suppose it might be useful in some case to know that, or he learned it from one of his friends in the restaurant. And he DOES know a good Chinese, so that implies he knows something about food…

Shame that John was unable to eat the omelette due to being lactose intolerant – that can’t really be said to have been anyone’s fault. I thought in TGG that it was John who asked Sherlock to get some milk? Well, I suppose what he actually said was ‘we’re out of milk’, which could imply either giving Sherlock a heads up for Sherlock’s benefit, or asking him to get more milk for their tea/coffee. For some reason, given my Sherlock has eczema, I’ve always imagined Sherlock being the one who has to be careful of milk/dairy, but that’s nothing to do with this story really, is it? So altogether, musings aside, I really enjoyed this – and all of them!

I wonder what he was experimenting on the eggs for? I know certain types of pathogen can be cultivated in eggs due to the albumin. Maybe that explains the apparent food poisoning in 4? Sherlock really should keep his experimental eggs in a separate fridge. Or his experimental ANYTHING, come to that. Strange that I’m reviewing backwards, but it seems to be working. I notice, doing it this way round, that your explanations for the ruinings get more elaborate as the piece goes on – that works well!

These have been a pleasure to read – your style is so quirky, but never over the top or out of character!
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Is it bad that I really want to eat an omelette now? The framing device was interesting and the final one set in Great Hiatus really hit me with the final line.
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh, yes. Yes, John would certainly wish that.

Mind you, this fic has made me hungry. And wondering if I've got any eggs in the fridge...
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was beautiful. I wasn't expecting Sherlock to be dead, but it fits in very well. Poor John, the one time he could get to eat he didn't want to. :)
Faith Robin chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Loved this! Well Written and good variations of ideas.
chestry007 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was a very enjoyable read. The ending was sobering. I wasn't even expecting it as I was happily reading through. Great job!