Reviews for I Promise That It Will Be Okay
Reality chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I think the reality check is that everybody has it hard at some point in their lives. There are people who have gone through much, much worse, and there are more drastic things in the world than not being popular or being an outcast. As I've come to learn (from mentors and professors alike), there are many things that time can cure, youth being one of them. In other words, what seems like the end of the world at this point in your life is not so bad in hindsight. Be thankful for the positives and learn that things DO get better.

I'm sure there are plenty of people that can connect to your story, and I'm glad you had the guts to share yours.
VerityLevin chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Your story was beautiful, the chapter captured my eye and the second I started reading I was amazed. Not only did you write a great story - a really fantastic story - you made readers feel like maybe they aren't worthless. I want to thank you, for writing this. Amazing work :)
Love Among the Ruins chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wow this was amasing. You know I just got an email saying I had to resubmit a test which is beond annoying and then I went looking for fanfictions and yours just caught my eye. The title alone was what I really needed to hear. Thank you.

On a fanfic point, I agree with another reviewer I would love to see what "James" writes back.
Victoria Gryffindor Peverell chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
well-how do i say this? are you ME?

fanfiction is, like, the thing that helps me go through my day. when i go to school with my ipod on my ears, i think of fanfiction. i think i'm Lily Evans, or Hermione Granger, or even Padme Amidala (okay that is embarassing, but it only happened once) and I just, you know, dream up things. When I look at the "me" from outside, when i just zone out for a sec and look at me from on top of my head, I sometimes feel embarassed. what the hell would people think if they knew that my social life is practically based on fanfiction?that I dream of virtual stories thought up by people who got money out of it?

And worse, what if I lose sight of reality, if I actually get lost in my dreams? (Getting too matrix-ish here...)

But still. I look back inside and think, well, gee. When I get too pathetic, I'll notice. I mean, some people base their lives on facebook, so why would fanfiction be any worse if you loved reading and writing as much as I do? Meanwhile, me is me. It's not really as if I based my entire social life on all that_i just love reading and writing. So what's wrong with that? If people don't like me as I am, well, they're not forced to be my friends. And my friends, if they really are my friends, will understand me. And that's IT.

. If James Potters walked the streets, well yeesh, that would be (good and) bad news. I mean, I already have two on my heels. One of them pretends he loves me so he's funny (aw, c'mon, you know that the best wedding cakes are white, not chocolate brown... But sweetheart, I "love" you!(while going out with other girls)) etc, and the other one keeps tagging along and being either nice or extremely annoying-but we made a treaty that he won't be unkind to me, and vice versa... Plus I don't think I'm really at the age where you meet your soul mate. I have time. But, you're right, having someone think you're THAT special would be just heart warming.

Thank you for the great story.

P.S. Marlene is really bitchy here, I know a few people who could do the same tricks during arguments...brrr
Logged Out chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
i looked at your reviews and decided to be anonymous too. can you please write another chapter? the story is complete i know but I want him to write back.

and i am so embarrassed to say that this is me
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
You're AMAZING. Thank you.
ashamediam chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I had to make a new account because I was too embarrassed to review this from my own. Thank you for this. It is everything I wanted to hear a few years ago. Thank you.
UnvailTheTruth chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This is really good
Waffleiron Saboteur chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I am not really sure what to say. I was just looking for some fluff, but thank you for putting this out here. You caught something I don't want to admit that I feel.