Reviews for Unconditional
twistyguru chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Wonderful story! Draco is just right-prickly, awkward at times as he adjusts, a bit shocked at himself as he realizes that some muggle things have value, and difficult to have as a boyfriend. Fortunately, Harry is a prince among men, and sees Draco's worth through the prickly arse facade.

I'd bet good money that Draco is a cuddler…but he'd did under torture before he'd admit it.
DemeRain chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Peaceandunity chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Awwwwww update!
writinchic chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
:) I really like the way Draco has to work through his issues instead of automatically realizing Harry is right. I also appreciate the lack of sappy epilogue where they are married and getting their kids ready for something:) Good Job!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
That's it? don't get me wrong, this is good, but to me it doesn't seem finished.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Ok, eww, Draco and Padma Patil, that's just as worse when putting him with Pansy or Blaise.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Not that bad, ooc but not bad. Though you should have gotten a beta cause you have some bad grammar and spelling but I am getting around it.
Pilpols chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
oh yes
Pilpols chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
lol!
Pilpols chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
I didn't see that coming!
Pilpols chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
omggg!
Pilpols chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
OMG!
Anonym chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
Hmm I liked it. Not sure if the ending was more cliche or cute for me, but yeah I liked it. Draco totally wimped out. Harry should have gotten a present, it would have been especially cute if Draco got, or better yet hand-made (with Luna's questionable help). Harry would have been weirded out but liked it cuz it was Draco and they would walk around being all cute.
Crepuscular Owl chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
This was a good story. It was well written and I liked that the characters weren't one-dimensional. The story drew me in all the way to the end.
RightMeow chapter 14 . 3/4/2012