Reviews for Unconditional
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 14 . 6/19
Beautiful story, thank you so much for writing. This story was great to read and the plot character portrayl was brilliantly laid out. Thanks so much for sharing, please write more in the future. Love defiant Draco thanks for sharing him with us xox.
twistyguru chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Wonderful story! Draco is just right-prickly, awkward at times as he adjusts, a bit shocked at himself as he realizes that some muggle things have value, and difficult to have as a boyfriend. Fortunately, Harry is a prince among men, and sees Draco's worth through the prickly arse facade.

I'd bet good money that Draco is a cuddler…but he'd did under torture before he'd admit it.
DemeRain chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Peaceandunity chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Awwwwww update!
writinchic chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
:) I really like the way Draco has to work through his issues instead of automatically realizing Harry is right. I also appreciate the lack of sappy epilogue where they are married and getting their kids ready for something:) Good Job!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
That's it? don't get me wrong, this is good, but to me it doesn't seem finished.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Ok, eww, Draco and Padma Patil, that's just as worse when putting him with Pansy or Blaise.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Not that bad, ooc but not bad. Though you should have gotten a beta cause you have some bad grammar and spelling but I am getting around it.
Pilpols chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
oh yes
Pilpols chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
lol!
Pilpols chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
I didn't see that coming!
Pilpols chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
omggg!
Pilpols chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
OMG!
Anonym chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
Hmm I liked it. Not sure if the ending was more cliche or cute for me, but yeah I liked it. Draco totally wimped out. Harry should have gotten a present, it would have been especially cute if Draco got, or better yet hand-made (with Luna's questionable help). Harry would have been weirded out but liked it cuz it was Draco and they would walk around being all cute.
Crepuscular Owl chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
This was a good story. It was well written and I liked that the characters weren't one-dimensional. The story drew me in all the way to the end.