Reviews for Eyes on the Prize
Wow. I don't think I've ever read a fanfiction with as few grammar errors as that. Also, you kept the characters' personalities almost identical to the anime/manga, unlike other fanfics I've read. The pacing is also very realistic, along with the how quickly lucy realized she loves natsu. It wasn't just "I think I love Natsu. I'll ask him out”, it was slower and more believable than most fanfics out there.
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 2/22
A really good story. Nicely put together.
Misaki chapter 1 . 2/22
OMG! It's just sooooo sweet. I lovvvvve it.. In HAPPY STYLE... *wink*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This is adorable
Saiyajin no Ouhi chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
*melts* oh my gosh, the feels, the feels! I so want this to be canon but I highly doubt it's going to happen anytime soon :( please write more! This was just so adorable, I can't function. I usually hate sappy stories but this wasn't sappy at all, it had the right amount of everything _
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
love this,
and i wished u added (in that part where lucy sees that nohing changed about herself) that she would do anything for her nakama
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Thats so sweet! Some of the verbs are kinda messed up (some in present and others in past), but the overall is just perfect _
Will you make a sequel to it? :)
IsmeltfoodsoIcame chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I think I fell in love after reading the first few paragraphs.
TheCrimsonShinigami chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Gahh! That ending was too cute! *dies*
Kit-Cat Star chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Awesome oneshot :D I can't wait to read more of your work!
OtakuLover43 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This was really cute I liked how u made Lucy take her time to find out what she wanted and made Natsu actually not so dense great story
KawaiPanda chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
super cute!
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Obscenely cute. Thank you for the diabetes.
Nagisa00 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was the cutest thing ever! Love it!
Harris Keira-Jae chapter 1 . 7/15/2013