Reviews for Eyes on the Prize
shoreti chapter 1 . 6/4
"I'm all fired up for you, baby." JSODSOOFOOOFIFOFOFOOV HAHAHAH I FREAKIN FANGIRLED AT THAT GOOD JOB AUTHOR
So cute adorable . ω
MissVarta chapter 1 . 3/7
Awwww how cute was that?! ️️️
chism chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
i really like it, somehow, it's different from the usual stuff
Lady of Eldritch Literature chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
this was beautiful
RikuDai chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Oh good God, I love looove this soo much 3
Sparkle babs chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
ommg I havent read a good one shot in months and ohlly laWRD! Its THE BEST IVE READ IN MONTHS!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Ahhhhh! This is so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Wow. I don't think I've ever read a fanfiction with as few grammar errors as that. Also, you kept the characters' personalities almost identical to the anime/manga, unlike other fanfics I've read. The pacing is also very realistic, along with the how quickly lucy realized she loves natsu. It wasn't just "I think I love Natsu. I'll ask him out”, it was slower and more believable than most fanfics out there.
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
A really good story. Nicely put together.
Misaki chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
OMG! It's just sooooo sweet. I lovvvvve it.. In HAPPY STYLE... *wink*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This is adorable
Saiyajin no Ouhi chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
*melts* oh my gosh, the feels, the feels! I so want this to be canon but I highly doubt it's going to happen anytime soon :( please write more! This was just so adorable, I can't function. I usually hate sappy stories but this wasn't sappy at all, it had the right amount of everything _
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
love this,
and i wished u added (in that part where lucy sees that nohing changed about herself) that she would do anything for her nakama
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Thats so sweet! Some of the verbs are kinda messed up (some in present and others in past), but the overall is just perfect _
Will you make a sequel to it? :)