Reviews for The Dragoneye Search
pas une pipe chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
How disappointed I was to see that this story hasn't been updated since 2011! Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading it. Well done! :)
Nizhonii chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I would be interested to read more it you had it ;D or wrote it
Cecilia394 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love this! Please keep writing!
anon chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
OMG... I am so using your ending. It's badass.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Please do more and up date soon eonaxido for life
fanficfansinceforever chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
please write more. you have amazing detail that captivates me into reading more
half of Twin chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I was really hoping for an ending like this. Not Ido (who was my favorite character) going all jerky again and then BOOM! disintegrate. My reaction to that ending was 0_o and then X_X. Anyways, this was really good, though Ido would not be able to heal or 'heal' that much as a person, I think this was fairly accurate of his character. Gosh, really, I wanted it to be a Ido/Eona pairing. But no, she fell for Mr. Emperor...sad face. So yeah...great fanfic!
Monika chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is awesome! Please write more. I love Ido and Ido with Eona is just perfect :)
Illeana Starbright chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
An interesting start so far. I hope you chose to continue this!
laughingtoph chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
You and I...kindred spirits! (and everybody else who commented here of course hehe). I EXTREMELY DISLIKE KYGO HE IS A SELFISH JERK! Well..not really. He's just too...mainstream, you know? He's the typical guy that all the ladies fall for, just because he has the looks, and the title, and the power. He's your average blond hair, blue-eyed type. Whereas Lord Ido on the other hand... he's the sexy jerk that you just HAVE to love! The one with the dark charm, the dangerous, bad one. Therefore, LORD IDO is the one Eona should have ended up with! When I read that Ido died...I sat in shock..I cried till my eyes could shed no more tears...I stormed around the house in fury...I ranted to all my friends about how completely unfair the world was (although none of them had any idea what I was talking about since they haven't read the gifts send from Heaven [though I'm not Christian] named Eon and Eona) ...and then...(like a year later), I had the brilliant idea of searching online to find fan fictions about Lord Ido and Eona! If I couldn't read about them in the actual books, at least I could do it online, right? Wrong. There are hardly any fan fictions about the beautiful pair! And this is why your fan fiction is such a rare treasure, and why I IMPLORE you to keep writing it! (although I do agree with the others, some dialogue would make it more fun to read). I'm not complaining though, just the fact that you wrote a even a little warms my heart towards you :) So anyway, the point of this extremely long and tragic comment was to say, PLEASE CONTINUE AND FINISH THIS STORY! Please and thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
:D who is lord Tyron
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
well i'm torn in half, i don't know what to say if i want Ido and Eona to be together or Kygo... choices choices but this is fan-bloody-tastic i love this story and hope for an update soon and maybe we can see some of Eona's powers becuase i love the mirror dragon

abywho love the story its good and so on

L.D.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I love the beginning, that is what should have happened. She should have let the prince die...I love Ido! But sadly, it did not end that way (I just finished the 2nd book, read both in two days, one each).

I honestly would love your story, but there is a lot of OOC, I understand that their would be, considering this is way not cannon. But also a good story, is written in big paragraphs just paraphrasing what is going on. A story needs this, but it also needs dialogue, flesh this out. Add more to it. Take what you have written and use it as a guide for the real story. One that you take what is written and flesh out.

If you do this, it'll be more awesome!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Nyeahhhhh I couldn't finish it. Something about your style just throws me off. And I thought Ido had has Hua bound to Eona, not that he died? Ah well. That be my opinion!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
WHAT? IS THERE MORE? IS THAT THE END .?

GOD I WANT HER AND HIM TO FALL IN LOVE SOOOO BADLY (WITHOUT HIM LOSEING HIS DARK SEXY CHARM)

TELL ME THERE IS MORE? :]